Aj's Journal

Rain Drops of Rainbows

I see the clouds as they slowly, gracefully moves in across grey skies. These clouds, huge, I am sure it is going to rain. I can feel it in the air as it bangs against my bare arms. I can smell it, for it is so strong.

I lay here in the grass, a grass of dead thorns stabbing me in my spin. I watch as they position themselves; a long assembly line. I feel him there, behind me as we waited. Roses pressed against the surface of my skin. Warm favorable winds pressing against my ears. As we lay here.

Thunder roars across the sad sky, as roses are being pressed on my cheeks. The rain was there, I could smell it in the air. I look up towards the sky and watch as it falls.

Red, orange, yellow. It falls to the earth and  hits my face with a splat. Green, The grass is brought back to life and it sinks within the earth. Blue, Indigo, Violet. The oceans and waters are brought to life again.

I close my eyes and feel the moment.

Roses were blooming, they press against my cheeks.

Warm winds hugs my fragile arms.

Love is here.

It spreads here like a disease. A Beautiful disease. It touches you and I like a mother touches her child.

This is love.

It spreads here like a famine. It spreads like a deadly sickness.

With roses on my cheeks it spreads to my heart.

I don't like this strange feeling that has been inflicted on me. It's spreading to the pits of my stomachs. Butterfly's bloom from their cocoons.

Rain drops of rainbows. Its a storm inside of me.

It changes me.

Rose kisses are pressed on my lips as I lay at the edge of the earth. The colors falls upon me; slowly changing me.

But not even all the colors could paint a spot that had been hurt the most. The rain is dried away in a part of the earth that is most effected.

I feel fear as it grows inside of me. it fades and fills up again. I cannot forget these soft roses in my damped cheeks.

I can not forget them.

The earth is all warm now, except the one piece that is dead. it stays gray forever.

Rain drops of rainbows.

Roses on my cheeks.

Warm air hugs my fragile skin.

Love is here.

Maybe not to stay.