Chapter 52: Only Guy (Part 2)

"Liyah, no...that's not it..." He whispered. He stared at me for a long moment then sighed and grabbed my hand."Liyah, I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes to the ceiling. "Ugh..." I was so sick of hearing that it disgusted me. I looked towards the wall, breaking eye contact.

"Look at me," his fingers curled under my chin. Pushing my head back towards his face. "I know you're tired of hearing that, but Liyah I really am sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, hesitantly. " I tell you everything. Everything about my childhood, all my deepest secrets, and you do the same. Why was this any different?"

His eyes fell unto the carpet.

"Be honest."

"I'm still trying to figure it all out myself. I'm just...so embarrassed by the whole thing. You wouldn't understand..."

I jerked my head back. "Whether or not I understand doesn't give you the right to hide it from me. I don't care, you should trust me enough to come to me, but instead you hide it from me. As close as we are? You still hid it from me."  He always blushed when I mentioned our sex life. He was so provocative, so manly when it came to pleasuring me. He knew exactly what turned me on and what didn't. On the other hand, anytime I called him sexy or tell him something dirty beyond belief, he would shut down and become embarrassed, vise versa. When someone else mentioned it we both would. "If you want to marry me you can't keep anything from me..."

He shook his head from side to side and let go of my hand, rubbing his face with both in frustration.

"How long has this been going on?" I finally asked with a sigh.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know...sometime last year is when I noticed it. I...haven't been diagnosed with anything yet, but Joseph and Randy say they think it's something called Vitiligo."

Vitiligo?" I've heard of that before..." I said mostly to myself.

"You have?" He said. As if he was surprised. "Where?"

"Sasha," I was still speaking dryly. "I used to read her nursing books when I was little. I don't remember what it said though."

"Is there any treatment for it?"

I glanced up at him. "I don't know, I can't remember. Not a lot of people know about it anyway."

He groaned and laid back in the chair. Cursing under his breath.

It hurt me to see him this way. I could tell it was hurting him to have to deal with this. He sat there with eyes shut tightly.  I grabbed his hand wrapped both my hands around it. "Can I see it?'

His eyes shot open, growing wide as if he had seen a ghost. He shook his head from side to side. "No, Liyah..."

"No?"

"No, I don't want you to see...it's too embarrassing."

I moved myself closer to him. "Baby, please?" I plead.

"No,"

"Why not...?"

"I'm afraid..."

"Of what?"

He sighed, and leaned toward, staring at the wall."What you will think. You've already flipped out on me about it. I don't want you to leave me because of this."

I was stuck and stunned. My mouth dropped to the floor as I began to shake. I couldn't believe him. I couldn't believe he would think that. What would make him think that? I shook my head slowly as I continued to stare. What was I suppose to say?