Chapter 59: Disappearing Thoughts

"You know, usually the boyfriend would let his girlfriend win..." I was standing in the middle of Michael's new game room at Hayvenhurst, resting my chin on a pool stick while I stared at him slightly frustrated.

He hit one of the balls and the glanced up at me. " It's cheating if I let you win, Li."

"No, it's cheating if I don't know how to play. Why can't we just shoot some pinball again?" I was a very competitive person and hated losing to people. I didn't care who it was. We had been playing for hours and I was getting highly frustrated that I was losing. It didn't make it any better that he would have this smug look on his face every time he won.  I was becoming fed up with it now and was seriously about to wack him with the stick.

"You've already beat me at that game."He laughed at me when I pursed my lips, giving him a look that said, That's the point. " Why are you so cute?" He asked, mostly himself as he walked over to my side of the table.

" I have a boyfriend to be cute for, now show me how to do this!" I demanded.

"Okay, okay." He said as pulled me away from the table. "Stand back and put your feet shoulder length apart.

I did as he said.

He studied me for a moment with a smirk plastered upon his face. I rolled my eyes at him because I knew exactly what he was thinking. "You need to back up some." He said as he grabbed my hips and pulled me back two small step. " Okay, now lean forward and put the neck of the tip between both your fingers." He leaned over me and positioned them in the right place. " and hold the back of it." He placed my other hand on the back of stick. " Now all you have to do is figure out where each ball will go. " We had it pointed towards the white ball, there was a yellow on in front of it.

I tried focusing on his voice but his breath was tickling my neck causing goose bumps to rise, and on top of that he was wearing my favorite cologne which drove my hormones crazy. I inhaled his sent and shuddered as I felt my drive raising high. "...all you do is hit." He said as he pushed my arm forward sending the ball all the end, knocking a green one in the hole on the far right corner.

"Oh, my God! It went in!" I began clapping and jumping up and down.

"See, you were just makin it hard." He said, giving me a sarcastic smirk.

I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed him away. "Come on! Show me again."

He raised his eyebrow at me again. " Okay.." He placed his large hand over my thigh and pulled me closer to his body.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure pool doesn't involve all this physical contact." I said as I turned my head slightly to him.

He squeezed me tighter to him. "It does when it involves us."

Sighing, knowing that he wouldn't loosen his grip, I leaned forward and positioned the stick my hand and again. He leaned over me again and began telling me the process again: Know where you want the ball to go, determine where it will go when you hit, then hit. I hit the ball again and it hit one of the blue balls sending into one of the holes in the middle. I smiled. "It  in went again." I said as I looked at him and pecked him on the lips. "Okay, I want to start this match over." I stood up straight and learned against the table. "You know, now that I -"

My words stopped when I felt his lips over mine, kissing me tenderly while he pulled me closer to him. I should've known that would turn him on. He picked me up and sat me on the table  Naturally our lips clashed together again, moving together synchronization. His kisses were soft, but a little aggressive. Those tender kisses told me he was expecting this to go farther than just a make out session. And based on the aching and warmness forming beneath me, I knew I wanted it to.