Chapter 13: Smile

Michael's POV

"So Daniel..." I was sitting down at one of the tables with Quincy's trusted hair dresser and stylist. Quincy had already said that he wanted to change the girls looks, and he had informed me the week before that he was going to put Daniel to the job.

He was biting into a rib when he looked up at me raising his eyebrows." Yeah, Mike?"

I laughed. "Man, I can't take you seriously like that."

He stared at me blankly with his mouth full, then picked up an napkin and wiped his mouth. " What is it?"

"I wanted to know what you thought about them."

"Who?"

My face fell," The girls!"

"Oh!" He exclaimed. Then swallowed the food that he had in his mouth. " They were good."

I sighed and shook my head. " No...I mean their looks. What do you think about them." I knew that Daniel had some opinion towards it. He had an opinion on everybody's looks.

He looked towards the party with a concentration. " Okay well.....that one over there..." he pointed towards Jojo. " The white one? She's bossy, and she got a bad attitude.  I can tell by her body language. I don't like her hair. That plain brunette hair needs a different color added to it. I'm thinking about making it blonde."

"Okay...I guess I can see that." I watched her as she spoke to Nikki and one of the guys that Marlon had brought along with him.

"The one next to her, is a sensitive little angel. She's probably been sheltered her whole life and probably haven't really had a taste of the real world. I want to drop that leather she is wearing because it is not sexy and give her something that will show some sexiness because that....." he shook his head with disgust." that just ain't gone work. I also want to wash and cut that hair and dye it a lighter brown."

"What about, De?" I asked. She was standing by Leena and talking with Bobby and his friend Willie.

"Which one is that?"

"The one with the curves."

He followed my gaze. " Oh she's gorgeous, Mike. " he said, giving me a smile.

"She's okay," I knew where he was headed with this. " What do you want to do with her."

"I want to give her dark brown long hair. That's about it. " he said. " But hey, if you know her you should talk to her. She'll be great for you."

I wrinkled my nose. Not that Denise wasn't pretty. She was beautiful, with mahogany skin tone and an extremely curvy hour glass shape. She had a full face with high cheek bones and full lips that was almost shaped in a little heart. She was very exotic looking, almost Amazon. Just not my type. I was more crazy about Liyah. She was different. Magical. That's what I liked." No man, I'm not interested."

I gave me a look. " Seriously man?"

I shrugged my shoulders. " She's not my type."

"Man, what type is your type?"

I pursed my lips, giving him an annoyed look. "Can you just continue, please?"

"Okay fine!" He looked at Leena and shook his head as if he was disappointed. " Mm, mmm, mmm, strait up, certified hoe."

I tried not to laugh but it became too painful to hold it in.

"She wears entirely too much make up, and frankly, I don't think she needs it! And man are those shorts or are those underwear?" He shook his head. " Man, she is going to need some work. I mean, serious work! First off, I want to take that old ass weave out and put new ones in. I want her hair brown and straight. For her make up she will need all neutral. Try and make her look like less of a slut."