Chapter 23: Unofficial Fiancé

A/N: Okay, first off I want you guys to know the some of the songs that Promise will be singing are songs that are from other artists, it is not a copyright it is just for entertainment. I will always give the credit to those singers/writers and record companies when the chapter or part is over. The songs will be from singers who I vision playing De, Jojo, and Nikki. will be the same for many chapters down the road and when Aaliyah goes solo. If you have a problem just let me know. Also, my little sister broke my glasses and I can't see so if there are any spelling errors they will be corrected. I have already corrected the past couple of chapters. Other than that carry on. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the book.

Peace and Love,

Kay

_____________________________

His room was pitch black, no moonlight shined in his bedroom from his windows. The TV was shut off, and the only sound that was being heard besides the sound of our heavy breathing was Etta James voice playing from the record player.

Our bodies were hot and sweaty as the rubbed against each other. I was grabbing the sheets as tightly as I could. Though I couldn't see what he was doing to me, I could definitely feel it. He was kissing my neck with so much pleasure that it made bite my lip to the point where I swear I drew some blood. He was slowly running his hands up and down my my thighs letting them circle around to my ham strings and up my butt. He was letting his kisses trail from my ear down to my sweet spot and from there he began to suck on the skin that was there. I felt the pleasure electrify through my body as a clutched the sheets again. I began running my fingers in his hair with my free hand. I could feel his erection rubbing against my mid-section. Teasing me, telling me to come for him.

He kisses got harder as he moves to my face kissing me under the right side of my chin. I closed my eyes tightly as I sucked in a mouth full of air, drying out my lips. " Come on, baby..." I whispered heavily when I was able to speak. " stop teasing me....please." I wanted him inside of me so bad that I couldn't take his kissing any longer. I was seriously about to flip him over and do him myself.

I felt his lips crush against mine as his hands found its way to my underwear and began sliding them down my thighs." Help me get these off, then." he growled. I quickly began wiggling out of them as I helped him with his also. When They were completely off he found my lips again and began moving upward on me. Then he stopped, " Hold on..." He said softly against my lips.