Adorable Sibling

Mikoto held onto his new little sister Hinako gently as he could as the baby girl snored onto his chest. His parents and the entire Class 1-C watched in delight.

Izuku, Class 1-A, Class 1-B, His senpais, Mizuki, Present Mic, Eraserhead, and Geysis had all wished him an heartwarming congratulations for becoming a big brother.

Mizuki gave Tohru a pat on the back to wish him good luck to raising another child.

Rei did the same by congratulating Fumiko for becoming a Mother again once she received the news.

Fuyumi offered to babysit. Natsuo asked them to send him baby pictures.

Shouto told him he wouldn't mind if Mikoto would let him and the others in their family to see Hinako every once in a while.

Mikoto didn't mind that himself. He would be honored to show Hinako to Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Auntie Rei if they ever come to visit or if he and his parents visit them.

Just keep Endeavor away from Hianko and there won't be no problem. His Mother says.

Hinako: Ahhhhhh...Kya! Kya!

Luna: OMG

Luna: OMG. She is so cute.

Destiny: I can't believe babies could be that small but not too small. If that makes sense.

Mikoto and his parents grew wary in concern.

Tohru: Is...that a problem?

Lilac: I think it depends on their growth.

Jack: Their Growth?

Hein: Yes. Lilac has a point.  If there are no other complications, low birth weight babies usually 'catch up' in their physical growth. In later life, however, people who were born smaller than average are more likely to develop diabetes, obesity, heart problems and high blood pressure.

Samuel: *Shudders* That's...pretty scary.

Riku: At least she's looks the average weight. Hinako-chan here is a little small but had the average weight of what a baby would have.

Fumiko: Could you elaborate for us, please?

Riku: Average baby weights According to my analysis on babies , the average birth weight of a full-term male baby is 7 pounds (lb) 6 ounces (oz) , or 3.3 kilograms (kg). The average birth weight of a full-term female is 7 lb 2 oz , or 3.2 kg. The average weight of a baby born at 37–40 weeks ranges from 5 lb 8 oz to 8 lb 13 oz.

Tohru: So in other words, she's still am average weight?

Riku: That's right, Mr. Yukimura. You don't much to worry about until she gets older. Then we'll see how her future goes.

Eito:....If there is a future for any of us.

Kenji punched him.

Eito: OW!