Family...

Mikoto watched his parents celebrate as the news of his mother being pregnant was heard around the room.

Mikoto: When...Did you know you were pregnant?

Fumiko: I took a pregnancy test a day ago...It had two lines and it was positive...I was preparing to tell you and your father but then we ended getting attacked by Akatsumi...

Mikoto: Oh...

His father looked super happy. He was going to be a father again.

Tohru: I'm so excited! I'm so excited! Five more months and another child will be born! Fumiko! Is a boy or a girl?! I have to know!

Fumiko: Slow down tiger. I haven't receive the via ultrasound testing yet. I have to wait a few more weeks.

Tohru: I know! I know! I'm just can't sit still!

Mikoto: *Chuckles* We know, Dad.

His Dad was practically a child bouncing all over the walls after eating many pounds of sugar. Mikoto wouldn't be lying if he said he wasn't thrilled with the idea of having a sibling or two running around. For the past sixteen years of his life, he was an only child. So hearing that he was going to be a big brother was exhilarating and enlivening.

Although, he know a part of that will suck that he's no longer going to be a only child because his parents will now focus on the baby more than him.

He pouted at the thought. He noticed his uncle giving him a knowing grin.

Mikoto:....What?

Mizuki: Jealousy is not a good look on you, Mikoto~!

Mikoto: S-Shut Up...

Tohru: Awwww. Don't worry Mikoto. Even though there's a baby on the way, you still be one of our most treasured children!

Mikoto: Yeah. Yeah. I know. I know.

Mizuki: Jealous~~~!

Hiroyuki: Bark!

Mikoto: I am not jealous towards someone who hasn't even been born yet.

He then looked at his mother's womb. He felt the warm aurora.

Mikoto: (It...Has to be her. I hope it is...)

His mother begin to rub her belly.

Fumiko: I can't wait...

Tohru: Me either. Oh man, we got so much to plan the next couple of months. We gotta make so many arrangements! Buy Baby Food! Baby Gear! Baby Clothes! Stocking on household essentials! Prescriptions! Doctor Appointments! Oh man! Oh man! We're going to be very busy!

Mizuki: *Sweatdrops* Geez. Someone's already planning far ahead.

Mikoto: Have you guys decided on baby names, yet?

Fumiko: We're...working on that...

Mikoto:...(Maybe it isn't too late to ask if I could name the child...I have a specific name I know.)

Fumiko: I...no...we...need to be careful. Just like when I was pregnant with Mikoto. I need to protect this baby.

Tohru: Yeah. We need to be extra careful...so your enemies won't know of this.

Mizuki: Taking some time off work wouldn't hurt either.

Fumiko:....

She looked torn between that decision or staying as a hero. But she know if she does, she'll put the baby at risk. But if she leaves, she'll still put the bay at risk. What if her enemies find out and try to attack her off duty.