Class 1-C's Support Helpers

Plot: Entering Class 1-C's New Support Helpers.

Class 1-C were all preparing for departure to be send to Nabu Island. But first, Present Mic told them to wait for their support helpers.

Luna: I can't believe our class is getting some support helpers~!

Destiny: I know! This is exciting!

Riku: Support Helpers, huh? So they're from the same class as Mei Hatsume.

Everyone shuddered hearing the girls' name. Mei Hatsume was...off-setting. Being the assertive girl she was, Mei had knack of making lots of people uncomfortable. She loved creating gadgets, which she refers to as her "super cute babies". Though most of the time, some people (like Iida) had became a victim to her "babies".

Souta: Let just hope they're not some crazy nutjobs as she is.

Jack: Yeah. Hate to admit I say this but I agree with ya.

Sylvia: Please. We're always going to meet crazy people. That's the fun part of being a hero.

Hein: ...She has a point there.

Zoe: Whoever they are. Let's just get this over with.

???: HEY! HEY! HEY! *CHOMP*

Class 1-C: WHAT THE?!

Everyone turned their heads to see a boy jumping out towards them with a happy go lucky sharp teeth smile. He had wild sandy ocean hair, red eyes, long scar over his nose, slight tan skin, and was wearing the U.A gym uniform with bluish white googles on his forehead. He also had the blue jacket tied to his waist showing off his sleeveless black shirt and muscles. On his black shirt it said "Shark Week".

Boy: I AM JAWS! HEAR ME ROAR!

Class 1-C: Dafaq?

Mikoto: (Hey what do you know. We found us a "Kirishima".)

Boy: Hey! Hey! Hey! You must be the famous Class 1-C! I thought I smell some prey! Can I get a taste of what you guys are made of?!

Mio: P-Prey?

Boy: Yes! Prey! You're all my prey now! Now that you're here! I'm gonna show off all my wonderful gadgets to you!

Souta: Oh great. He is a nutcase.

???: Yoshirou. Don't you think you'te running off the bat a little too much.

Everyone turned their heads again to see another boy with purplish grey skin, light gray hair, and golden eyes. He had long pointy ears as his face had a small frown. Like the shark boy, he also wore the U.A gym uniform and sports a black bandana on his head.

Luna: (Wow. So Exotic.)

Akira: (H-He looks cool...)

Jack: (He looks like a creature from a fantasy novel. In a good way.)

Yoshirou: No fair, Kyoya! I saw them first! Go find some other bait to prey on! The famous Class 1-C are about to be hunted by no other than me!

He then did a little pose!

Yoshirou: I take a bite out of life! Like an hero! I stay active and moving forward! I am The Great! The One And Only Shark Hero! The LEAGNEDARY YOSHIROU MAKOSHAKU!