Let's Make A Change PT. 1

While Izuku was resting...both classes had carried him back to U.A. Once he regains consciousness. He noticed the new sight of U.A.

Deku: Everything...has changed...

Mikoto: I know...

U.A now had a barrier used to protect the citizens who now lived in fear from League Of Villains.

Most civilians are evacuating to various centers, leaving only the anti-hero vigilantes and violent pillagers left to deal with. Thankfully, the number of anti-hero civilians entering the centers due to exhaustion is increasing and the extremists are easy to catch because they work in groups.

Now every hero is doing their best to handle the situation, especially the police after his solo journey.

Mikoto had noticed a few familiar people in the crowd. His parents, Auntie, Inko, and Bakugo's parents.

He wanted nothing more but to go on over to them and reassure them. Telling them that everything will be alright. Now that they have Izuku with them.

But since they were surrounded by a bunch of people who most had looks of paranoia. It's best he wait for now.

He turned back to the others. Everyone looked exhausted yet determined. Some of them looked ready to go to sleep while others tried their best to stay awake.

After everything they went through, it was starting to check up on them which took a toll.

Mikoto: (I can't blame them...these past weeks had been so eventful. I don't think any of us got an actual break.)

Hein: Is everyone doing alright?

The vice rep beat him to the question to which made some of them looked at her.

Some nodded while others shrugged.

Luna: We'll be alright.

Zoe: Barely hanging in there.

Riku: We can all use a rest...

Chassy: Too bad we got another problem.

They looked up to the people whispering around them. They all looked very scared.

Souta: They're not going to let him back in, are there?

Destiny: They sure as hell won't. Once they get a glimpse that Shigaraki is targeting Deku. They won't hesitate to turn on him.

Samuel: No! That can't be!

Kirishima: There must be something we can do!

Mina: We just got him back! We can't lose him again.

Uraraka: Don't worry...We won't lose him. No matter what anyone says. Right Miichan.

Mikoto: Right...

He turned to Izuku to notice he was fully awake. He still had an blank expression on his face.

Mikoto: (He look so...lost...)

Now that Izuku he is back at school as he is carried around by Mezo while Sero reveals that the barrier is active, with Toru doing it can even combine to Shiketsu High.

Hein: We got to hang it to Shiketsu High. I've never thought they would be so cooperative to lend some help.

Eito: Yeah. Didn't both schools used to be competitive?

Riku: I don't think competition matters when it comes to villain.

Mikoto: Izuku...

Deku:....