Paranormal Liberation Arc

A/N: Here we go everyone. The start of the Paranormal Liberation Arc. Where the War between Heroes and Villains will begin.

Plot: Who will win this bloodshed war? Who will survive? Who will perish? The bets are all off! Get ready!

The Paranormal Liberation

• The Hospital Raid Team, led by Endeavor and The Yuki-Onna, is in charge of storming the Jake General Hospital. According to my research, it is the place where the Nomu re produced, and where Tomura Shigaraki also apparently located. While one group is tasked with evacuating visitors, staff and inmates, another group will infiltrate secret hospital labs to dismantle Nomu's production, arrest Tomura and his allies.

• The Villa Raid Team has the mission of storming the Gunga Mountain Villa, the headquarters of the Paranormal Liberation Front, and arresting all of its members. In addition, at their rear they have the Villa Backup Team, a group made up exclusively of trainees whose job it is to catch any villain who slips past the front line.

• Finally, there is the Evacuation Team (Which will be the students), made up mostly of trainees and led by Burnin, Fross, and Celestin. The function of this team is to evacuate the inhabitants of the Jake City near to Hospital to move them to safety.

*Later*

Twice: I'm so glad you're on our side, Hawks!/Thanks for the advice!

About a week after receiving the "hospital" tip, Twice meets up with Hawks asking for advice on what to say about the "idea of liberation".

Hawks: No problem Twice! Happy to help an "friend"~!

Twice: Yeah! I'm so glad we're friends~! The others in my unit don't trust me...I wonder if how I should just express my own views.

Hawks: I see...that's very sad...You should do that.

Hawks hearing all this reflects on how, over the past month, he managed to figure out the different regiments for the Paranormal Liberation Front and their lieutenants.

Hawks: (I shouldn't be expressing doubt. This is my mission after all.)

First, there's "Black", the tactical regiment which provides support for the other three regiments led by Twice, "Violet", the raid regiment which supervises the positions of everyone around the country, with one exception, led by Dabi, Geten, Remy, and Teddy. "Carmine", the intelligence regiment led by Himiko Toga, Miyumi, Juurou, and Skeptic and "Brown", the support unit led by Mr. Compress and Spinner. Niko and Hikari were left to their own devices. Because like Shigaraki, those two had some scheme they're planning.

Whatever it was, Hawks didn't like the sound of it.

Hawks thinks that if they make the first move in the war to come, it'll all be over.

Hawks: (How was I able to figure out all the members without getting caught despite the intense surveillance and administrative limits, but says it's thanks to the negotiation skills I've learned since I was young...)

He also notes how lots of the members despise the current system, so he informs Twice what he should do.

Hawks: I could tell you about this Twice. You should tell them that they'll trample over the society that has suppressed individuals' freedom as well as mention allegiance to Re-Destro since it was his bloodline that unites them.

Liking the idea Twice accepts, though resolving to just buttering up the members even though he doesn't feel the same way.

Twice: Thanks Hawks!/You're the best!/So glad we met ya!

Hawks:.....Yeah.

Hawks then realizes their plan is to attack major cities all across the nation, where Re-Destro and his other party leaders will take over the non-functioning and lawless cities, distributing items and the call for freedom in the name of self-defense.

With Tomura sitting on a throne of rubble amidst the chaos, and Niko being an overseer and Hikari being the monarch.

Hawks: (Hero Society will be completely destroyed. Twice. Thanks again for helping me get all the pieces into place in my mind.)

He started admitting that he felt he was the one he had to look out for the most after he learned he overcame his trauma, seeing him as no longer a minor villain, while also acknowledging Twice as a good-hearted person.

He thinks back to earlier when Twice asked him how he understands the Meta Liberation very well and he tells him he empathizes with them, for the world he longed for in the past felt like a cage he was trapped in, and wants to fly freely.

Twice enthusiastically tells Hawks he'd take him to see Tomura if it weren't for the bugs on his wings placed by Skeptic, and he ends up revealing to Hawks that he's in the mountains in Kyoto.

Back in the present, Twice tells Hawks that a person who helps their companions isn't a bad person, to which Hawks reaffirms his belief that Twice is kind.

However, unknown to Twice, he ended up revealing too much information that Hawks needed to know to prove...that he can't be tamed.

So the bird hero knew who will be his first target.

Hawks: (Sorry about this Twice. I know what I'm about to do soon would make you hate me. I fully understand that you are going through a lot of trauma. But this proves you are more dangerous than I anticipated.)

Unknown to Hawks, Niko was watching their conversation through the camera of his hidden room.

Niko: So that's your goal huh? Trying to take us all down from the inside. I knew it, Hawks. You're no hero. You're nothing more but a scapegoat for the PSC. As usual, those bastards are always up to no good. Ya know Hawks, for someone who made friends with a villain. You wouldn't hesitate to stab them in the back. Sooo...

Niko pulls out his phone and made a dial to a familiar person.

Dabi: So he's going to make his move now? Tch. As usual. Those heroes are nothing but talk.

Niko: Yep. And Twice is sadly going to be in the middle of it. You know what to do..

"GET READY TO BURN SOME CHICKEN~!"

A/N: Poor Twice...being betrayed by someone he thought was his friend...