Niko And Giran...

*Flashback*

Giran: You're quite the malevolent villain, aren't you kid.

Niko: Ehhhh. Lay off old man! You ain't any better either!

After picking up Niko from off the streets, Giran took him in. The info broker was absolutely smitten with the young villain.

Niko: You're the type of guy that takes secrets to the grave, aren't you?

Giran: Heh. Maybe I am. Maybe I ain't. As an info broker, you must have business skills and high intelligence in order to sell information for others.

Niko: Is that the reason you decided to recruit me...to be a villain?

Giran: Yes kid. My goal right now...is to recruit potential villains in the league.

Niko: League Of Villains.

Giran: Yes. I'm sure you heard about them. The League Of Villains are an organization I work with.

Niko: Cool...But aren't you just a greedy man who only cares about money?

Giran: Ouch. That hurts coming from you but I don't denied it. Yes. My own description to others is that I'm to be a greedy man who only cares about money. Someone who seems to have no personal interests in the league nor has any reasons to be a part of it.

Niko: Then...if that's true...then why are you involved with them?

Giran: *Shrugs* You gotta make money one way or another, kid. My whole style's gonna spread like a plague. From the punks with a few priors to the really bad guys on the run...anyone who's anyone... myself included, of course. Think about it kid...with the way society is running...All that evil which is scattered around out there...we're all addicted by the same fever. They'll be drawn to the organization I am working with...

Niko: That's amazing skill you have old man...

Giran: *Amused* I really like you kid. Ever since I brought you here. You don't question my business affairs. In fact, you seem to have a sparkle in your eye. I take it that you're interested?

Niko: Yes! Please! Give me some of that big brain! I want to also train not only my strength but my knowledge as well!

Giran: Heh. Well buckle up kid. This is going to be one bumpy ride. You have no problem with interrogating victims or blackmail, do you?

Niko shook his head no.

No hesitation in those eyes. Only happiness and pure joy.

Giran smirked at this. He picked up a real crazy one.

Giran: Good then. Until I see that you're ready. For now on, you'll be my assistant for the next few years.

Niko: Cool~~!

Giran: Pleasure doing business with you, Tsume Yamikage.

Niko: You too...Okuta Kagero-san.

Giran: *Smiles* Just call me Giran, Kid.

Niko: And you can call me, Niko~!

*End Flashback*

Shigaraki: Niko...What kind of person does Giran mean to you...? No jokes. No beating around the bush. No half ass answers. Just tell us.

Niko:...

All his life, he been ruled on over and pressured by society who exiled him to be a villain. Everyone...his family...his parents...even his own twin, Hikari, decided he wasn't worth saving...

But Giran...

Giran on the other hand...He saw potential in Niko. Something that no one else did.

No one listened nor paid attention to Niko. Only Giran was the one who bothered to gave a damn about him.

He was the only one...who praised him for his hard work regardless if it was twisted intentions or not.

Niko: To be honest, he's kind of like a father to me. At first, I thought we were just business partners. But as time flew by...being under his wing...I've...made some pleasant memories. While you guys are my friends. Giran is the only person I've considered as family.

Juurou: Niko...

Niko: Even though right now he is captured. Even if his fingers would be chopped off or tortured in any other way. He's the type of person who would never betray others or leak out their secrets outside of his work. That's the type of man I actually can come to respect. 

Villains:....

For once, the League of Villains could see a genuine look of actual happiness on Niko's face. Twice knew how that felt because he also cared about Giran as well. It was thanks to the man, Twice was able to find people that actually accepted him.

Teddy: Whoa...Deep...

Remy: Very Deep...(I've never seen him like this before.)

Niko: But Toga has a point. We can't just walk in there and expect them to give Giran back. That's headlining into danger like Mr. Compass said. On the phone, they declared war on us because we refused to be their underlings. If it's a war they. It's a war they get. I'm getting that old man back...even if I have to kill some more~~~!

The predatory grin on his face came back.

It was bad enough he lost Shiromi to Overhaul. But there will be hell to pay if Giran dies as well.

Niko: They're going to pay dearly.

Shigaraki: I agree with Niko. They made an enemy out of us. 

Twice: Don't worry Niko!/We're get Giran back!

Dabi: As long as I get to burn someone. I have no problem.

Toga: The same goes for me. I hate doing things that I don't like and these people are gross.

Miyumi: These people are planning to separate all of us and force us to do their bidding. I hate that. I absolutely hate that.

Juurou: Same goes for me. *Loads up his guns*

Teddy: Hell yeah! Let's turn this mountain into a massacre!

Remy: Heh~! Let's unleash some voodoo magic~!

Spinner: I won't kneel to anyone that isn't Stain.

Mr. Compass: Hohoho~! This magician has a few cards up his sleeve~!

Niko smiled at them. Another genuine smile and nodded.

Niko: So Shigaraki. I take it that you have a plan now don't you?

Shigaraki: I can't keep anything from you, can I? That's very annoying.

Niko: Hey. You're our leader. It ain't right for a leader to keep secrets from his subordinates.

Shigaraki: Unless it's very necessary. Anyway...You're right. I do got a plan.

Juurou: And that is...?

Shigaraki smirked evilly as he knows a way to kill two birds with one stone.