Spy On Geysis

Request: Let's Track Down Geysis!

Description: Hey Guys. Remember when Yuiga-Senpai told us about the whole situation with Geysis-Sensei. Well, based on what he said. Our gym teacher has been acting a little strange lately. Recently, I've been seeing him leaving U.A to tend to a graveyard. I'm not sure what's going on but it could give us some info on what's going on. I'll pay whoever comes and spies on him. Anyone brave enough to do it?

Client - Yin Hamada

Payment - 10,000 yen

Rank: 3

Jack: Holy Shit...

Destiny: Yeah...Since when do Geysis-Sensei start going to graveyards.

Chassy: Maybe he lost someone close to him, I mean...you never know. Plus, it could be personal.

Souta: Sadly...personal or not. If we don't figure out what he's up too. We'll still be in a bind to whether or not to trust him.

Samuel: Exactly. Doing what you believe to be correct is definitely important. But there’s a flaw in living only by that belief. In the end, it leads to using violence to solve problems, and silencing all that prove to be flaws. It’s merely an endless cycle. Like what the PSC is trying to do to us.

Zoe: Yeah. Good call, big brother of Class 1-C.

Samuel blushed at the nickname.

Mikoto: Alright then. Since Samuel has a point. Whose brave enough to go join Yin and spy on Geysis.

....

Kelly: Oh...Ummm...

Akira: About that...

Eito: Nope. Not happening.

Souta: Cowards.

Sylvia: Shut Up You.

Chassy: Sorry. As much I want to find out what's going on with Geysis-Sensei. I don't think I have the guts to do it.

Lilac: Me too...I'm afraid of getting and having more extreme training.

Everyone shuddered at that. Geysis' training excerises have reach God-Tier Mode.

Riku: All jokes aside. Some of us are going to have to do it.

Souta: Tsk. Are you all going to be a bunch of babies?

Jack: So you want to take the risk of getting double training by Geysis-Sensei, Nightmare Freak?

Souta: It's better than sitting around listening to you, Loudmouth.

Jack: YOU'RE SUICIDAL!!!!

Oka: Hehehehe~! Spooky Graveyards~! Perfect place for a goth girl like me to spend the afternoon! Sign me up!

Luna: *Whispers* (Of course she would like that...)

Zoe: (Be quiet before she hears you...)

Mikoto: I guess I'll go. I want to know if we can actually trust Geysis-Sensei or not. Regardless of Yuiga-Senpai's words.

Sylvia: I'll guess I'll go too. Better safety than numbers, I suppose.

Jack: You're not leaving me out of this! I'm going too!

Souta: Just don't be too loud.

Jack: Shut up!

Mikoto: Okay so me, Souta, Jack, Oka, Sylvia, and Yin are going? Anybody else?