Pull Yourself Together!!!

Tohru: You mean he tried to do what?!

Mikoto had explained to his father what Geysis had form a riot of people to make them punch him outside of U.A in order to redeem himself from his sins.

Tohru: That...doesn't sound like Geysis at all. Are you sure we're talking about the same person, Mikoto?

Mikoto: Yeah. I would say he's pretty shaken up for the past few weeks. I gave him some advice but I didn't think he would take it this seriously.

Tohru: So...what happened...?

Mikoto: Well at first... Geysis-Sensei was going to try to get everyone to punch him square in the face like I said before. It took the entire staff of U.A to get to stop. Heck, even All Might had to get involved.

Tohru: Damn...Wish I could've saw that...

Mikoto: I mean things were about to escalate but here's what happen...

*Flashback*

Geysis: All right! Step right up! Step right up! Come on! Who wants to punch this sadistic teacher for ruining your life?!

Student #1: WTF?

Student #2: What is he doing?

Student #3: Idk. But this is scaring me...

Kirishima: W-What's gotten into Geysis-Sensei?!

Sero: I wish I knew man...but this is very concerning.

Usually. People had every right to protest peacefully, and that's all they'd been doing, waving placards and chanting, protesting cuts to services that left them worse off. Everything had been fine until a bunch of security guards had tried using strong-arm tactics to break up the protest, and now they had a full-scale riot on their hands.

Local thugs, seeing the opportunity to cause mayhem, had immediately gravitated towards the disturbance, throwing anything they could get their hands on, breaking windows and heads, looting stores...It was complete chaos by the time heroes and police reinforcements arrived on the scene.

But what surprised them the most is how Geysis has brought so many people to come and attack him. Ordering them in a single file line to punch him.

Oka: *Grabs Popcorn* Whoooooo! Yeah Baby! That's what I'm waiting for! That's what it's all about~~~!

Class 1-C: *Sweatdrops at her*

Hein: Girl...Seriously?

Oka: Yes~!

The outcome was just...ridiculous.

Mikoto: You gotta be kidding me...

Kelly: Really Geysis-Sensei?

Souta: This is...a little bit sad...

Geysis: Hey! Come on! What are you stupid brats waiting for! This is the moment of truth! Don't you want to hit me after all I've done! I mean seriously! I ruined so many people lives! I hunt and killed! I gave you all double training for pete sake! That should be enough to hit me right!

No one dared to make a move.

Eito: Uhh...

Yin: Wow...

Jiro: He clearly had lost his mind...

Jack: This is hard to watch.

Denki: Umm...Should we...do as he says...?

Mina: IDK!

Tsuyu: This outcome of Geysis-Sensei is annoying but very concerning.

Luna: Girl. You are telling me. I'm very worried now.