Todoroki Dinner

After the Crown Tundra Training, Mikoto, Sylvia, and Haru meet up with Fumiko who takes them on over to Endeavor's Agency.

Fumiko was pleased to hear how much progress Mikoto and his friends were making. The results she got from Celestin and the Crystal Twins were appealing and she was impressed.

Ruby would tease the students about how they didn't need her to rile them up. Especially Sylvia, much to the girl's dismay. She swear Ruby be looking for a fight.

Mikoto joked that Ruby reminded him of Burnin, a sidekick from Endeavor's Agency.

Their personalities were a bit similar yet a little more different.

There, they meet Deku, Shouto, and Bakugo with Endeavor.

Deku: Miichan! Everyone!

Mikoto: Hi Izuku~! Shouto~!
....Bakugo....

Bakugo: Tch.

Shouto: *Nods*

Sylvia: Nice to see ya boys again! I didn't think we all be working together!

Bakugo: Like we need any extra baggage.

Sylvia: Bakugo. Shut up before I ripped those lips off and burn them. Don't think I won't.

Bakugo: Grrrr.

Sylvia: "Grrrr" back at you!

Mikoto: (They're surprisedly similar too...)

Haru: N-Nice to be acquainted with you all again. L-Let's do our best!

Deku: H-Hai! Of course!

Shouto: I've been meaning to see what abilities you all could use as well.

Bakugo: Just don't slack off or I'm leaving you all behind.

Mikoto: Same goes for you, Blasty.

Fumiko: That's enough introductions. Now Endeavor, what brought this occasion for you to invite all of us to this alliance? Is this another way for the trainees to keep up the effort until they can focus on using their powers for the upcoming war...? If not, then you're just wasting our time.

Everyone shuddered underneath the cold tone the Yuki-Onna give.

Todoroki Enji sighed knowing the woman never liked him since the day they first met. She has every right to hate him. Well besides her husband and son, does she even trust any other man in general?

Endeavor: Actually. It's something else...the reason why I called you all here...

*Later*

Bakugo: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!

Turns out, they were all invited to have dinner at the Todoroki Abode by Fuyumi, who requested her father to bring them all here because she wanted to meet Shouto's friends. She was also keen on seeing Mikoto and asked for her father to invite him, his classmates, and his mother along.

Tohru and Natsuo were also there, begrudgingly.

Endeavor had wondered what he could do for his family after all this time.

Because of him, quirk marriage, and the consequences of what went down after that...he had ruined their lives.

Endeavor: (Recently...I keep having the same dream. Where my family are together at the dinner table, happy and smiling. My wife and children look like they're all having fun at the table...But I'm never there....)

He knows the reason why...so much that it hurts...

Bakugo: WHY?! WHY ARE WE HERE?!

Sylvia: Oi. Shut up. You're making my ears hurt.