One Last Chance...

A/N: Before we start the chapter, just wanted to let you guys know in case you didn't know. I've uploaded a new short horror story called Big Brother - Mr. Hopp's Playhouse. It's a retelling of the Horror Game Series, Mr. Hopp's Playhouse.

I'm almost finished with it. So if you guys like to come and read it. I would appreciate that.

Anyway. Enjoy the chapter~!

....

???: Kid...Hey Kid! Wake Up!

Mikoto: Eh?!

The snow user looked around in the black abyss to see the One For All Users staring at him.

1. Yoichi Shigaraki.

2. Second User.

3. Third User.

4. Hikage Shinomori.

5. Daigoro Banjo/Lariat.

6. En.

7. Nana Shimura.

Nana: Thank Goodness. You're still here. We thought we lost you for a moment.

Mikoto: Nana-san...Everyone...

Before he could say anything else, he felt the jar of memories hit him upside his head jogging through his brain.

Mikoto: Did...I just died?!!!

Yoichi:....Yeah. You did Kid...But it isn't too late for you. You haven't kicked the bucket just yet, have you?

Mikoto:....No. I can't let things end here...

If he died now...everyone will be sad...

His classmates/friends would be sad...

His parents, Izuku, Shouto, and the others would be more sad as well.

Mikoto: I can't give up. Everything I worked hard for would be all for naught.

Hikage: I can sense it...Your loyalty, honor, and determination as a hero. That is the force that transforms the possible to the actual. Without it, real, practical heroism would falter. Heroes don’t give up when things look bleak. You haven't given up because you want to help people who are in need for a hero.

Mikoto: Yes...I want to help everyone. I know...back then I became a hero was just to protect my friend. But now...I want not only to protect Izuku. I want to protect everyone just like how they want to protect me. I want to show the world and have them share the determination that allows them to struggle on against obstacles and be real heroes to real people.

Daigoro: Then that means your story isn't over yet kid! So wake the hell up and go back out there! Don't let the world you tried to save be in vain aganist the shadow slasher. Even if you brought Tsume Yamikage back into the light! You need to defeat the darkness that now clouds the world.

Mikoto: Niko Nikomatsu...

That name bothered him very much.

Mikoto: I have to go back. I know I died but I'm ending things here!

Daigoro: Good! Because I would've ended up beating it into you if ended things here!

Second User: It isn't too late to make a change to this society.

Third User: You still have to unlock the other quirks.

En: In order to save this world...

Nana: Even if the world is in shambles, do not give up hope.

Yoichi: Like we are to Izuku Midoriya, we support your ideals and are on your side. Show us the light of the path that you choose that could pierce through the darkness, Mikoto Yukimura!!!