Let's Make A Change PT. 2

After hearing Mikoto's speech of not giving up on hope. The people start seeing how exhausted Izuku is, with the big mutant woman he saved before speaking up saying that after he saved her, he immediately went back to fighting.

One of the unconvinced civilians was still berating them.

"Seriously! So what if he did all that for us and is covered in filth! The villains are still on the loose! Are you asking us to be covered in filth too?!"

Mikoto: No. You big piece of shit~!

"Hah?!"

Mikoto: You heard me! Just shut up and listen!

"What gives you the right to talk back to us-?!"

Mikoto: Remember whose saving your asses! Because if anything, we don't have too. But we do it because it's the right thing to do! All Might and Izuku risked their lives to save people like you! Be thankful!

Uraraka: So don't worry! Only us heroes will be covered in filth. Like I'm saying before...we only want you all to give him time to rest to wash it away.

All of the both classes watch them in awe as Deku starts tearing up, with Iida patting an hand on his shoulder.

Iida: Do you understand now, Midoriya. Uraraka and Mikoto are both fighting for you and everyone's right to smile again.

Deku: Uraraka-san...Miichan...

Uraraka apologizes that she and the heroes can't reassure everyone's safety, because they are as scared as everyone else, which makes them all the same in a sense.

Uraraka and Mikoto then screams for them to lend Izuku their strength so they can have a shot at smiling in the future.

Uraraka remembers her fight with Toga, who had tears in her eyes while declaring she can't be saved. But Uraraka wants to save her.

Mikoto remembered his fight with Niko, while he was able to save Tsume but the price of losing Celestin, The Original Class 1-C, and Hinako. He does not want to make the same mistakes again.

"But what if you can't-?!"

Mikoto cut off the unconvinced citizen again.

Mikoto: Then lend us your support! That's all we're asking! We heroes can't do everything that all expect us to do! We get tired like you all do! We blow out of steam like you all do! But know this! Even heroes need a hand sometimes! Anybody's got the power but you don't see it, 'cause you don't understand!

The citizens watched in awe as Mikoto continued his speech. Even his classmates were watching with dumbstruck faces. Their class Rep was always one step ahead. Trying to be the pillar of support. To help others who are in desperate need of a hero.

Mikoto: I know you can hear me! Everyone is different from each other! Whether they are a hero, villain, vigilante, witness, bystander, mutant, quirkless, etc. Our quirks don't define who we are!!! We all need help because we are different! We can all be heroes in our own way! All we're looking for is love and light at the end of the tunnel! We can be heroes by joining the fight and doing what's right!  To those who won't speak up for themselves! How many lives would be saved?! If we don't do something! More lives will be loss! Shigaraki and Niko won't stop unless we get help! If we heroes receive help. It could be rearranged!!! Now it's our job! It's our problem! 

Uraraka: So let's all wake up!!! We can all change the world!!!

Mikoto: Our time is now!!!

Most of the crowd was moved by their speech. Both classes were nodding at this.

Sylvia: We can't continue just standing around and doing nothing.

Yin: It's time we make a change.

Maria: Shigaraki and Niko...

Akira: Followed by the rest of the League Of Villains.

Chassy: We won't let them get away with this!

Kenji: As soon as we all get some rest. We're going to double our training.

This time, no one complained. They all wholeheartedly agreed. No more playing around. No more jokes. It's their responsibility now to take down the League. Once and for all.

Uraraka continues her speech begging everyone to let Izuku stay and rest, citing him as just a high school kid like herself and the others who are still learning as they go, as she realizes that when the heroes are hurting, it is up to everyone else to protect them. When the same protesting civilian tries to speak back, Ochaco screams at the top of her lungs.

Uraraka: THIS PLACE IS HIS HERO ACADEMY!!!!

Her words cause Izuku to collapse to his knees as he starts crying hysterically while thinking back to the very first day he met Uraraka at the Entrance Exam and Mikoto back in middle school.

As Izuku begin to cry, Mikoto, with tears of his own, jumped down from the U.A building unscathed before running towards him, pushing some people through the crowd, to reach and hug the shorter boy.

He wasn't the only one, the mutant lady and Kota also ran over to Izuku to comfort him as everyone watched while being moved to tears.

Luna: *Crying*

Mio: Don't cry Luna...Everything is fine now. He's finally home...

Luna: I'm not the only one that's crying...

Zoe: We know...

Jack: Man. What an emotional rollercoaster.

Kelly: But in the end...It was worth it.

Lilac: Thank Goodness...

And Luna was right. She wasn't the only that was crying. Everyone was crying. Mikoto had held onto Izuku as Kota and the mutant lady helped picked Izuku up.

Mikoto and Uraraka had concluded their speech of pleading to the civilians for them to help protect Izuku and let him stay. Deku was now finally back at U.A...He was finally home...

It was now time to make their legend.

To become the greatest heroes in all of Japan.

Class 1-C: (Our Time Is Now!!!)