Heights Alliance

*Earlier Before The Cider House Fight*

After the Joint Training Battle, Class 1-C joins up with Class 1-A and 1-B whom were all hanging out together.

While having tea, Momo was together with Jirou, Yui, Kendo, Hein, and Destiny.

Haru, Akira, Tokage, and Maria were with Koda, who allowed them to see his animals.

Luna was trying to get Tsuyu to wake up but fails due to the cold weather.

Oka was having an conversation about the dark arts with Kenji and Kuroiro while Tokoyami was talking with Kinoko and Zoe.

Yin was making small talk with Reiko about spirits.

Sylvia and Mina had Mineta tied to a chair in a straightjacket forcing him to watch something. Everyone ignored this.

Tetsutetsu was berating Kirishima for whining over his loss, telling him that while he can withstand heat he has a limit, while Eijiro gets harder the more he’s hit.

Tetsutetsu: You shouldn’t look down on yourself while being compared to me!!!

Kirishima: Tetsutetsu...Yeah! You're totally right!

At least this gets his spirits back up as he and Tetsutetsu go back to being wholesome.

Destiny: Those two are really similar...

Kendo: it's really no surprise though.

Hein: I'm kind of jealous though.

Yui: Hmmm?

Momo: What do you mean by that?

Hein: Nothing personal. But I surprisely wish we had an "Kirishima" or an "Tetsutetsu" in our class. Sadly...we got a Jack.

Jack: 🎶PARTTTTTTTTYYYYY!!!!🎶

Souta: So Loud!!!

Jack: 🎶DEAL WITH IT!!!!🎶

Souta: STFU! *Throws a rock at him*

Jack: *Gets hit* OOF!

He fell to the ground.

Hein: See...?

Momo: Y-Yes...I see...

Kendo: He's quite the tumultuous one...

Destiny: If he had shark teeth and a quirk similar to Kirishima and Tetsutetsu. Then he would fit the bill.

Jack: *Gets Up* Hey Jirou! Got any tones I can look up?! Jam those chords into me and I'll play something!

Jirou: Oh...Um...Yes. But you probably won't like them.

Jack: Girl. Lay it on me! I can handle any type of music! Especially heavy metal and pop punk!

Jirou: Okay. But you asked for it.

She plugged her chords straight into Jack who started going crazy.

Jack: AHSGDYDTGEUFGRHOIFY!!!!!

Souta: Hahahahaha! XD

Jirou: Told ya you'll regret it...

Luna: Tsu-chan! Are you getting sleepy again?!

Tsuyu: Gomen...Can't shake off the effects that Yukimura left behind.

Mikoto: Ah...Sorry about that...!

Sen: I gotta say you guys are amazing?!

Mio: R-Really?!

Pony: YEAH! How about we work together again sometime! It'll be fun! I look forward to working with you guys again!

Riku: We'll look forward to it as well.