Students v.s Izuku

A/N: Time to bring you home, buddy boi!!! No ifs, ands, or buts!!!

With the help of the Endeavor's GPS and Riku's analysis skills. Mikoto, Uraraka, Iida, and the rest of both classes were able to track down Izuku, who was in the middle of a battle between the villain, Dictator whom had multiple people under his control to attack Dark Deku.

Luckily, Bakugo stops the attack and the rest of Class 1-A apphrend Dictator while Class 1-C provided support.

Dictator: Damnit! Curse you heroes!

Mikoto: Izuku!

Iida: We finally found him...

Jack: Holy Shit! That's Midoriya! He looks like a mess!

Luna: I...hate to admit it but Jack is right. He really does look like a mess.

Akira: He looks so...filthy...

Eito: Gross...He smells too...He needs to take a bath.

Kenji: Eito...are you reverting back to you old self? You're starting to sound like you again.

Deku: Kacchan...Miichan...Everyone...

Hein: Yukimura's description of him was spot on.

Haru: Midoriya-Kun...

Deku: Why...are you all here?

Why? Why were they were all here? Was that a stupid trick question. Of course, all of them were here for him.

Uraraka: Why? Because we're worried about you.

Mikoto: You think I wouldn't come back for you. Even after you striked me. Think again. It's going to take more than that.

Deku: Oh......

Mikoto: Yeah. Oh. 

Shouto: I can't believe he actually striked you. It still don't sound like Midoriya at all.

Everyone: (Agree.)

Bakugo then proceeded to mock him.

Bakugo: Oi! Dumbass! You still believe you're doing the right thing?! It's good to hear but...are you even smiling now?

Deku:.....I'll smile when everyone here is at peace. They don't have to worry about me.

Deku puts back on his mask before seeing the deadly determination in his green eyes. Mikoto didn't like this. No one did.

Destiny: Midoriya! Enough is enough!

Lilac: That's right! Your health is deteriorating! You need to come home!

Deku: I am alright. Stop worrying about me.

Hearing those words made Mikoto felt the anger sweeping through the cracks. Izuku wasn't listening. He was determined to continue this fucking charade of being a one man army and taking down the League Of Villains alone along with cutting down any villain in his path.

Mikoto: Izuku! Even if you have the power of One For All. You can't do this alone!

Deku: I need to keep moving forward...So Miichan...
Kacchan...Everyone...

He lets an thunderous roar as the streets were filled with his green electricity trying to intimidate them but both classes remain firm and brave.

Deku: GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!

Sylvia: MAKE US YOU SELFISH ASSHOLE!

Bakugo: YEAH! JUST TRY YOU ALL MIGHT WANNABE!!!

Kenji: This is gone on far enough.