Crown Tundra Training

-L.O.V-

In a dark room, a male figure was seen tied up and gagged. He thrashed in the chair he was in.

Boy: Mmmm?! Mmmm?!

???: Kehehehehehe~!

Arun: ?!!

Niko appeared from the darkness with his signature grin. Arun Kizuna was captured by the slasher, Niko Nikomatsu.

Niko: My my my~! I caught myself a prince~! Man! Do you know how long it took just to get ya! If I was a yandere girl who had a crush on her upperclassman, I would've been hella lucky! But who needs true love as long as they love you truly! People! Hide your Kohais and Rivals! The yandere is on the loose~! KAPOW! Stabby-Stab Stab! :D

Arun: (What the fuck...?)

Niko: Fuck on your bitch, I might!
Colors on me, pretty sight, it's light!
"What you say, Miko-chan?" They'll fuck up your life, what?
I just might make her my wife...SIKE! Hahahaha!

Arun: (He's Insane.)

The villain then turned to him as his goofy persona had dropped into something scary. He then pulled out the profile that had the boy's info on it.

Niko: Arun Kizuna. One of the original Class 1-C. Quirk: Royal Decree. Status- Missing or so the government claimed.

Arun: *Struggling* Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!

Niko: I heard lots about you. Your quirk makes people do your bidding because you have a royal complex. You tried to use your quirk on me awhile ago. Big Mistake. Well it's such a shame that someone like me can't be control by others. Even over a quirk like that.

Arun stared in shock. What does he mean by his quirk didn't work on him?! Instead of answering his question, Niko continued to talk.

Niko: Your hero name used to be: Aristocrat. You're not full-blooded Asian because your parents sent you to Japan at the age of four because they didn't want you getting involved to the affairs in Greece.

Arun: *Glares*...

Niko: Uwah~! How scary! Don't glare at me like that~! It's such a shame...how unfortunate they were assassinated a few months after they had you sent to Japan. Scariest thing is...you don't even know your parents' killer is looking for you, now do you~? You're scared aren't you.

Arun:.....

Niko: That's another reason why you and you're classmates broke apart. You took that opportunity to go into hiding and cut off all contact with the others. You kept lies and secrets from them because you were scared of being judged. So you put up a bravado and act like you're superior. How pitiful...How boring...I hate it when people bore me.

Arun:....

Niko: But don't worry...I'm not going to hurt you~! I'm going to take all that pain away from you~!

Arun: Huh?!

Niko: I may not hurt you...but he will.

Arun looked up to another and stared in horror to see who it was.

Pansa:.....

Arun: ?!!!!

Niko: Do you like my puppet~! He's used to scream a lot back then. But no he's silent and actively submissive~! Recognized him? You both used to be classmates until you both went your separate ways...I wonder why you all "graduated" earlier~! Oh well...sometimes it's better letting people do your dirty work and other times it's not~!