Fight For Your Lives

As soon as Shigaraki awoken from his sleep. The Heroes knew this was going to be one of the toughest battles they would ever face. Especially aganist a villain who doesn't know when to quit.

Gran Torino charges in and quickly grabs the two as he notices how Tomura's Decay has started spreading to things he hadn't even touched, which is something they didn't know about.

Gran Torino: EVERYONE! Escape and not touch the cracks unless you want to die!

Shun: FUCK! So this is Tomura Shigaraki! He's pretty scary up close!

Fumiko: Don't show fear or hesitation, Deadly Scent! That will get you killed!

Shun: No need to tell me twice!

They quickly both fall back as soon as the cracks made their way towards them! They barely managed to get away.

Ryukyu: Erasherhead! Grab onto me!

With several Heroes on her back. Just as Eraser Head launches his Capturing Weapon to latch on, a High-End grabs him by the leg as it starts to disintegrate.

Present Mic: AIZAWA!!!!!!

Aizawa: SHIT!

Crust: I GOT YOU!

Shun: CRUST! WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!

The High' End's arm is then cut off by Crust's Shoot Shield, but he's unable to escape the decay and dies, sending off with a smile while Deadly Scent and Eraser Head screams in horror.

Shun: Crust....

Aizawa: NO!!!!

Fumiko: I'M SORRY BUT THERE'S NO TIME FOR MOURNING! RYUKYU! GET US OUT OF HERE!

While this was going on, Endeavor escapes as well carrying the bloody yet injured Mirko and another Hero.

Mirko: Tsk! Those bastards...

Present Mic glared at Kyudai who admits to the Heroes that they had them beat, as the decay continues to spread to the rest of the hospital, engulfing several Heroes while Wash uses their Quirks to rescue as many people as possible.

Pixie-Bob tries to use her Quirk to hold the decay back, but it doesn't work and the decay spreads to the city.

Kyudai: All the Heroes' work and progress was building toward this day, but you're all about to witness a miracle: Tomura's awakening.

Heroes:.....

He then declares everything the Heroes built will disintegrate with his hands, so this is their victory.

Present Mic: *Solemn* No....

Kyudai: And let's not forget the shadow slasher! Like Tomura Shigaraki. That boy is no human! He's a monster in human clothing! The pinnacle of evil! The greatest destruction ever made! Even at this moment. He's gathering so much potential that you would never even imagine! With the League by his side! It's over for all of you!

Kyudai laughed manically while gloating about Niko and Tomura while Heroes could only watch with horror.

Shun: (Souta...My baby brother...)

Fumiko: (Mikoto...Please be safe! Please!)

*BOOM*

Heroes: What the?!!!

Suddenly, a powerful voodoo attack came out of nowhere and tried to apprehend all the heroes but Ryukyu dodged. In front of them was two very angry voodoo brothers. One had turned into his puppet master form and the other into his beast form.