Mom? Dad?

He swears...there's always one problem to the next!

First, Niko...Then Mr. V...The PSC...The corrupted government...Then Niko Again...Then Izuku leaving...

Now This!

Mikoto wasted no time ordering a Lyft to get him to the Akatsuka Hospital where Mizuki is waiting for him. The receptionist allowed him in because he was scheduled to come in as a visitor thanks to his uncle.

Along with another surprise visitor.

Hiroyuki: Bark!

Mikoto: Hiroyuki! Can you take me to see Uncle?

Hiroyuki: Bark!

Hiroyuki runs down the hall with Mikoto giving chase until they made them a room where Mizuki is waiting for them.

Mizuki: Mikoto...

Mikoto:....Give it to me straight. How bad is it?

Mizuki: Straight to the point huh.

Mikoto: Uncle. I've been enough to not even worry about jokes. What's happened to Mom and Dad.

Mizuki:....Sometime after your father had a chat with you the other day. He was with your mother. Then, suddenly a villain attacked them.

Mikoto: Who was it?

Mizuki: We weren't able to indentify the villain yet but according to some rumors around here at the hospital. We were able to figure out what the quirk is. Sin Exchange.

Mikoto: Sin Exchange huh...

Mikoto then turns on his headset.

Mikoto: Riku? Did you get that.

Riku: Yes. I can also indentify the villain as well. But first. Sin Exchange. It's capable of ingesting the DNA of the target in order to activate one of four very distinct effects. These effects work by forging a connection between the user's "soul" and the "soul" of their opponent, changing the make-up of her DNA ever so subtly in order to allow this connection to be formed.

Hein: Let me say a word. This process takes sometime to take place, though the time frame is shorter for females than it is for males, requiring a total of two minutes for males and one minute for females. The process is also extremely uncomfortable for the villain themself, though it manifests as more of an uncomfortable itching sensation than anything.

Riku: Agree. This can also in some situations. It can kill the target.

Mikoto heart dropped hearing this.

Mikoto: Are you saying...my parents could die?!

Mizuki swore underneath his breath.

Mizuki: How long do we got?

Riku: This connection lasts for up to twenty-four hours after it is forged, though it is only capable of being used by only one person.

Mikoto: So you already identified who the suspect is?

Riku: Yes...Have any of you heard of...The Hero Killer. No. Not Stain. The other Hero Killer.

Chassy: You're talking about the female one, Akatsumi Kiyomeru.

Jack: Never heard of her.

Mizuki: I have.

Mikoto turned to his uncle.

Mikoto: Who was she.

Mizuki: Another enemy of your mother, apparently. She used to be a hero until she was exposed for commiting theft and being involved with the PSC.