The Monarch

Heaven and Earth trembled before them as the all their quirks clashed against one another.

Hikari used his chains of heaven to bind Sylvia and Haru. Using her elasticity, Sylvia evaded from the chains while using her flames to burn them.

Haru, on the other hand, used wild card to his powers into using another quirk.

He managed to snag Juurou's quirk and used them to summon guns to blast the chains into non-existence.

Hikari: How pitiful. You both continue to resist God's hand. A sufferable punishment will befall you both.

Sylvia: Are you done playing villain and wasting our damn time!

Haru: Why are you doing this? What good does turning a world into tryanny would do for you?

Hikari doesn't bother listening to them. Instead he ignores them while summoning more chains of heaven followed by a blinding light.

Haru quickly shield his face from the light but wasn't able to get away from the chains this time as they quickly wrapped around him tightly.

Haru: Gahhh?!

Sylvia: Haru!

Sylvia dodged some of the chains but not all of them as they wrapped around her as well. The blinding light hit the chains where both Sylvia and Haru were held captive and strike them both.

They both screamed in agony from the unbearable power.

Haru: GAAAAAAAH!!!

Sylvia: AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Hikari: Give Up. Your efforts are futile. Surrender and become sacrifices for the greater good.

Sylvia: AAAHH...SHUT UP WITH THAT STUPID RUBBISH TALK!!!!

In frustration, Sylvia used her strength to break her and Haru free from the chains once again and charged.

Sylvia: Haru! Cover Me!

Haru was more than happy to follow her commands, and he came to stand in front of him as another binding chain striked at him. He ducked beneath the attack before sending out copied Hikari's chains to knock him off course. Sylvia then sends multiple flames at him burning everything around them.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

....

Sylvia: *Smirks* Had Enough?

Hikari: *Glares*

Haru: You need to stop all this! Please! Don't you see what you're doing is wrong!

Hikari ignored him.

This took him longer than he would have liked for him to correct himself, and Sylvia could already tell that they were close to hitting the jackpot.

Sylvia: (As long as these his distance, mass, and precision are all used by the same fundamental ideas in their combat..We might have a good chance at hitting him.)

Hikari summons five light balls of energy and thrust them at her and Haru.

Then like she had thought, she was going to be able to hit all of the light balls with fire abilities and burns all the chains to a crisp to catch Hikari off guard once more.

The Pillar Of Humanity was getting annoyed despite him still keeping his calm.

Hikari: You're all really annoying bugs. You dare stand against God. That means you're standing aganist the world.

Sylvia: OH SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! YOU'RE NO GOD!

Haru: IF IT MEANS SAVING THE WORLD FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU! THEN WE'LL DO IT! THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO!