No One Can Handle Change...

Kenji Kyuuketsu couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. Haru, Samuel, and the others had told him that his biological brother was still over.

Someone who he hasn't seen in at least over ten years, who he thought had died under the experimentation of the PSC like the other children who suffered terrible fates unlike him and Kiyoshi.

It even bothered him a little when he learned he was indeed a mutant.

Which means...he was born with his vampire powers.

Kenji: (I can't believe this...my parents never gave me up did they?)

Whether it was the truth or not, the PSC had something to do with it. He could never forgive them for the pain they put him and brothers through.

Vlad King, who heard the news, offered him to come with him to see said older brother. Kiyoshi was with them too.

Vlad King: Nervous?

Tbh, he was more then nervous. He was excited to learn a relative of his was still alive. He wanted to meet Chitose.

Kenji:....A little. What is he like?

Vlad King: Couldn't find much information. But from appearance, he looks like you. He just turned 20 a few weeks ago. He was given the named: Chitose Chiiketsu. Similar to yours and Kiyoshi's names.

Kenji: Wow...

Vlad King: We're here...

Kenji:....

Kiyoshi: Kenji Nii-sama...

Kiyoshi puts an reassuring hand on his shoulder. Kenji looked at him and nodded. He had to be brave about this.

Kenji: Here I go...

They walked into the hospital facility, after getting directions from the receptionist, they went into the room where his brother is assigned too.

Kenji: Ah...!

There...that was when he saw him in a vegetable state with black bedhead hair and bloodshot red eyes, one of his bangs was covering his left eye, pointy teeth like those of a vampire. He looked like Kenji but taller.

Chitose:.........

Kenji: This is...him?

Vlad King: Yep. This is Chitose...Your older biological brother. He can't move due to the experiments that were brought upon him...but he can hear you.

Kenji: I...see...

Vlad King: Kiddo...I'm sorry...If I would've found out sooner that you had a brother...I would've searched high and low all around this world for him.

Kenji: It's okay Vlad King... It's my fault for not telling you in first place. After all...I thought he was dead...

Kenji walked over to his older brother.

Kenji: Chitose...Nii-san...It's me...Kenji...

The older vampire didn't move but his eyes seem to brighten up. Kenji took this a sign to continue.

Kenji: It's...nice to see you again. I just...wish we met again under difference circumstances...I...have so much to tell you. My time at U.A, my adventures, I...really am glad to see you again...I

Kenji gently grabbed the older vampire's hand.

Kenji: I...missed you so much...I remember you used to do so much for me...now...it's my turn to save you.

Chitose:....

Vlad King: *Smirks* It's your turn, Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi: M-Me?! Are you sure! I mean...I'm not even...