Welcome Back

A/N: A fast pregnancy???

Mikoto: Wait...You want them to do what?

The snow user had questioned Nedzu to his parents on their decision that could leave an impact on all of them.

He did expect this nor did he saw it coming.

Nedzu: Fret Not Yukimura! Since the world is at stake here. We believe it is best for the Yuki-Onna to give birth early. With that, we enlisted some help to do that!

Hein: But...Isn't that a little dangerous? Babies that aren't born at 37 and 38 weeks would be at higher risk for adverse health outcomes.

Samuel: Could you please summarize in a way so we can understand?

Chassy: In short terms of summary: Babies considered "early-term," born at 37 or 38 weeks after a mother's last menstrual period, may look as healthy as full-term babies born at 39-41 weeks, but a study has found that many of them are not.

Lilac: So you're saying it's okay for the baby to be born prematurely. But wouldn't also put the risk the baby's life as well?!!

Jack: How would that be a risk?

Souta: Of course you wouldn't understand. You know nothing about babies.

Jack: Hah?! Well do you know anything about babies?!

Souta: Well...I...No...Urusai!

Jack: Ha!

Mikoto: Enough you too.

Lilac: The reason why it's a risk because premature (also known as preterm) birth is when a baby is born too early, before 37 weeks of pregnancy have been completed. The earlier a baby is born, the higher the risk of death or serious disability.

Hein: That's right. Well in general, infants that are born very early are not considered to be viable until after 24 weeks gestation. This means that if you give birth to an infant before they are 24 weeks old, their chance of surviving is usually less than 50 percent. Some infants are born before 24 weeks gestation and do survive. Besides, it's only been at least a good two months.

Sylvia: Yeah. I don't think it's safe for the Yuki-Onna to give birth early. Mikoto could end up losing his sibling.

Mikoto:.....Yeah. Aren't we just...rushing things. I know the world is at stake and all but...still.

Nedzu: You may have a point. Which is why we had enlisted the assistantance of two young boys whose quirks can help speed up the process.

Haru: *Raised Eyebrow* And...Who are these boys?

Geysis: They're some people you already know...

Geysis moved aside to show Sora and Inari, the two young boys that Mikoto is acquaintanced with.

Mikoto: Sora?! Inari?!

Sora: Hi Mr. Snowball!

Lilac: Wait... They're the ones helping the Yuki-Onna give birth?

Geysis: You sound disappointed.

Lilac: I am. No offense to these two but why not have a doctor or a professional do it? Or even have help from Recovery Girl?

Nedzu: We were going to have Recovery Girl do it but something came up and she's busy now.

Geysis: Besides...The students have a point. Those boys quirks have nothing to do with helping the delivery.

Hein: Yeah! Putting this situation in the hands of children is absolutely ludicrous...

Nedzu: Actually! They do!