Final Battle Against Nine

A/N: Like Deku and Bakugo, Mikoto and Sylvia have their own flashbacks.

*Flashback*

Tohru Yukimura had caught his only son looking a bit gloomy.

Tohru: Mikoto...What's wrong kiddo?

Mikoto: All the kids think I'm gonna be like my Mom someday...But I want to be my own hero!

Tohru: Well you can...

Mikoto: I...can?

Tohru: Of course. If it's your dream to be your own hero. Then you can do anything. I know that as your father, along with your mother's support...You're gonna achieve great things~! No matter how tough things are in life, you can still be your own hero and save as many people as you can. Alright?

The middle schooler made a happy smile.

Mikoto: Alright! (No matter what anyone says! I'll be my own hero! Because I'm not my Mom!)

*Flashback #2*

Sylvia had a few tears in her eyes. A kid from school from the other day had told her demons like her can't be heroes and made fun of her.

Shiho: Sylvia...?

Sylvia: Can someone...like me...be a hero, Papa?

Shiho: Of course sweetie...Demon or not, it doesn't matter. Sure you'll face lots of trials and tribulations. No matter how things you are for you, it's not too late...you can pull yourself together and fight! Don't let people tell you otherwise. Okay?

That made the girl perked up as her family smiled at her.

Sylvia: YOU GOT IT~! (Screw what everyone else says! I'm gonna be a hero and prove them wrong! I'll do it to win!)

*End Flashback*

Nine: WHAT?!

A surprised and enraged Nine is shock to see the four teens still alive as they were now all glowing with power.

Deku: With this, we will save them...!

Bakugo: With this, we will win!

Mikoto: With this, we will make sure everyone will be safe...!

Sylvia: With this, we will fight and survive!

All four teens boosted up their power to the max as their screams pierced the air all across Nabu Island!

*VROOOOOOOOOOM*

Bakugo: (No matter how difficult it is, in the end the good always...) WINS!!!!

Deku: (No matter how many people I rescue, continue to...) SMILE!!!

Mikoto: (No matter how tough life is you can still be your own...) HERO!!!

Sylvia: (No matter how things you are for you, it's not too late...you can pull yourself together and...) FIGHT!!!!

Katsuki boosts up to reach One For All Full Cowl - 100% and will the power of Engage together with Izuku, Mikoto, and Sylvia. They all used Detroit Smash stop Nine's attack.

Mahoro and Katsuma all hid behind Shoji to not get swept up from the blast.

Yoshirou and Kyoya, who both managed to show up was close by a few boulders seeing the whole scenario go down.

Yoshirou: Holy Shit! Is that... Yukimura...Akuma...and the others?!

Kyoya: Looks like this is the final showdown!

Nine: Just what is this power?!!

Nine is just shocked by what he just witnessed, but he still refuses to give up on fulfilling his dreams.

Nine: I WON'T BE BEATEN BY A BUNCH OF MERE CHILDREN!

He engages the four teens in a intense combat, releasing all his Quirks at their maximum power.

Yoshirou: YUKIMURA!

Kyoya: AKUMA!

Mahoro: BAKUGO!

Katsuma: DEKU NII-CHAN!

Everyone: DON'T LOSE!!!!!!!!

Nine: THEY WON'T BEAT ME!!!! THEY WON'T STOP ME FROM FULFILLING MY DREAM! I WON'T LET THEM!!!!

Nine sends all of his attacks at them at once but the four teens all dodged. Bakugo used his explosions to evacuate from the Hydra QUIRK. Mikoto skated his way through ice and snow avoided all lighting attacks.

Deku tries to send a powerful kick at Nine as Sylvia backs him up with a blazing fire punch. Nine managed to parried from the attacks and sends more attacks at them.

Mikoto protects them with a ice shield while Bakugo attacks sending multiple explosions at the hydra quirk.

Sylvia then comes out from the smoke leftover from the explosions and lands a clean solid flaming hit on Nine.

The man let's out a scream of pain whole holding his injured arm. Bakugo grabs a boulder and dissolved it until it became a massive gas of red and yellow thus creating another explosion.

Destroying the entire mountain. Once Nine tried to get away but Mikoto and Sylvia stops him in his tracks as the class rep powered up another snow tornado piercing the skies and Sylvia used her "Blazing Impact" to destroyed the ground Nine walked on.

The villain couldn't be able to dodged any of those attacks either. He gritted his teeth in pain as the four young heroes continued to drive him to a corner.

Bakugo's explosion charges at him. Nine used his air shield to block it. But that gave Deku the advantage to power up again as his entire body was developed into bluish yellow lighting and aimed it at nine.

Nine tried using his air shield again but was proven unavailable as Deku broke them all.

The whole entire island shook as Mine was sent flying in the air. Smoke and rubble clouded his features preventing him from focusing. As he regain his balance. He looked up into the sky to see the four teens coming down straight at him to deliver the final blows.

All of them powered up one last time.

Deku: MY LAST SMASH!!!!

Bakugo: DIE!!!!!!!!!

Mikoto: HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

Sylvia: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

After the lengthy fight, Izuku and Katsuki finally manage to defeat Nine once and for all using the Explosion Quirk combined with St. Louis Smash at 100%, Mikoto and Sylvia had channeled their powers through Engage and created an combo of a Ice-Fire Dragon to finish the villain off.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Finally ending the threat, but the ember left by One For All sparks out, leaving Izuku permanently Quirkless once again.

Deku: (We Won....)

....

The four young heroes pass out from their injuries and exhaustion. As Izuku loses consciousness, he thanks Mikoto and the others for helping...he also thanks One For All for everything as its last embers are extinguished inside him.

....

Riku and the others who were still conscious but injured had watched the entire battle and had tears fall from his eyes.

Yoshirou: WHOO-HOO! THEY DID IT!!! THEY WON!!!

Kyoya: Oh thank goodness...that was scary...

Mahoro: (They did it...they actually did it...)

Katsuma: *Tears* Deku Nii-chan...Snowball Nii-chan...Arigatou...

The Heroes Have Rised To The Top....

Riku:....Status Riku Hiroshi reporting
...Any Class 1-A or 1-C member out there listening I would like to tell you that...congratulations...thanks to efforts of our classmates and yours as well...we have all emerged VICTORIOUS!!!!