Saving Natsuo and Tohru

With Ending in the middle of the street holding Natsuo and Tohru hostage.

The two heroes stepped out of their respective cars leading their drivers to head to a safe zone while the young heroes in training back them up.

Ending's Quirk allows him to control road paint and he boosts his abilities with Trigger. Endeavor and Yuki-Onna both confronts Ending directly. The villain demands his own death.

Ending: KILL ME ENDEAVOR OR THESE TWO WILL DIE!!!

Fumiko seethed in rage. How dare this pathetic man get her husband and nephew involved with his suicidal maniac tendencies towards Endeavor.

As Deku and the other two burst out of the car and the chauffeur gives them their support gear.

Celestin does the same for Mikoto, Sylvia, and Haru.

Celestin: Be careful, Shishou Yukimura.

Mikoto: I will. Thanks Celestin. Evacuate the civilians nearby and get them somewhere safe. We'll handle things from here.

Celestin nods before putting the car in reverse and takes off with the other chauffeur.

Sylvia: Let's kick that villain's ass!

Haru: *Nods* OKAY!

Mikoto: Alright~!

Bakugo: HURRY UP THEN SLOWPOKES OR I'LL TAKE HIM DOWN MYSELF!

Sylvia: We'll see about that!!!

Ending is taken off guard by them allowing Endeavor to close the distance. However, Endeavor stops cold in his tracks due to the fear he notices on Natsuo's face.

Endeavor: ....! (...Natsuo...)

Fumiko: ENDEAVOR!!!

Endeavor: ?!

Fumiko: YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR SON DON'T YOU?! SNAP OUT OF IT!

Endeavor:....

While Endeavor was distracted, Shouto uses Endeavor's training to focus his flames to a point and releases them for a moment at maximum heat in order to counter Ending's white line attacks.

Ending: I won't let you!!!

Sylvia: He's going after Celestin and the civilians nearby!

The villain attempts to kill civilians by flipping cars in the air. Celestin, who sees this, powers up "Infinite Clean" and stops the cars from hitting the horrified civilians. Mikoto and Haru then saves the citizens inside the cars as Bakugo condenses his explosive power and in a quick burst, saves Natsuo from the clutches of Ending.

Shouto: (Thank Goodness...Natsuo is safe...)

Fumiko: (Now we just need to reach for Tohru!)

Ending: GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!

Tohru: AHH?!

Angry that his planned to be killed by Endeavor has fallen apart, Ending decided to kill Tohru to rile things up. He sends the quirkless man in the air and tries to pummel him to ground.

Fumiko: TOHRU-KUN!!!

Mikoto: DADDY!!!

Fearing for his father's life, using his snow quirk, Mikoto propellered himself at fast speed before Ending could even see him. Mikoto then grabs ahold of his father before he was able to fall to the concrete ground.

Mikoto: Dad, are you okay?!

Tohru: Barely...Thanks Mikoto...

Ending: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!