This Is Messed Up...

A/N: Short chapter due to work...Sorry...

Tsuyoi: Dear Kami-sama...

At the top with the Commission´s symbol. There were big tanks of liquid nitrogen, probably to conserve the germinate cells before the fertilized ovules could be inserted in the mothers, rooms filled with empty beds and other occupied ones, sterilized chambers, lab instruments and the kind. Hell, there were even doctors carefully assisting in the transport and destruction. One of them tried to reach a computer with his quirk, a finger elongation one…

Under Kyan's orders, Tsuyoi and Akari joined Geysis' team at raiding the Public Safety Commission and were now taking out any scientists in the faculty.

Akari used her Sparks to parilyzed them from moving. Tsuyoi hosted a weapon at one of them.

Tsuyoi: You...all of you... You are running an illegal investigation in a highly illegal and unethical governmental project that violates thousands of human rights. And now, if you don’t want to live the same destiny you gave your victims, you are going to tell us exactly where the other victims are...

Scientists: Hiiiii!

Tsuyoi: You're all coming with us.

Akari: How horrible...so this is what the PSC is really doing...Stacy and the other kohais are right...

He had always known that the Commission messed with the hero system in every level, but also turning Tartarus in their own little vault… just how many prisoners do they have on their secret place? How many quirks have they added to their collection? Was there a chance to find their lab?

Both Samuel and Destiny were horrified. In these documents, there were hundreds of children that were lots of unsolved cases related to pros, both well-known and not. Crimson Riot´s granddaughter, Fatgum´s cousin… Even relatives from members of the staff of UA too!! Nemuri´s aunt, Vlad´s cousin, Ectoplasm´s niece, Hizashi´s own cousin…Aizawa would probably be ever more grateful for not having any biological family. But what is with this pattern?

Stacy:  I can tell that they were all work of the same group of people. The Commission...

Destiny: OMG!

Samuel: What is it?!

Destiny pulled up a photo from the documents...

Destiny: Is this...Kenji?

Akari gasped in horror while Tsuyoi and Geysis were quiet.

To both Destiny and Samuel's shock, their vampire classmate along with Kiyoshi's photos were found within the documents...

Destiny: Kenji...did mention that he was experimented on...

Samuel: But...did he ever tell us what facility he was in?

It didn't take them long to realize that Kenji, their own classmate, was another tool for the Government.

Destiny:.....Fuck....

They never knew...

Akari: (This is just sick...)

Samuel: This is insane! They can't be just kidnapping family members from Pro-Heroes! They're also killing parents and kidnapping children and taking them from their families!

Destiny: And most of these children...they have mutants quirks...the type of quirks that society turn a blind eye too...

Samuel: Just like Kenji...

They also remembered their vampire friend along with his brother Kiyoshot were experimented on thus delevoping their vampire mutant-like quirks.

Kenji did mention once that when he came into the picture. Everyone was afraid of him at first. You hardly see vampires being heroes after all.

Destiny: Kenji and Kiyoshi's quirk were a mutant-type. Due to the fact of what the scientists had put them through.

Samuel: Killed their families and took them under their wing to make the "perfect" solider...

That is until Vlad King found them through...

How many...how many facilities were under the Public Safety Commission's reign?

Stacy: That's right...this is also...one of the evidence that me and classmates gave found out from last year...

Geysis:...

Samuel: How Cruel...Big Brother Won't Allow This Anymore...

Akari: That's right...We won't allow this to happen again...

Tsuyoi: Never Again...

*Meanwhile*

Present Mic: YOU BASTARD!!!

Present Mic delivers another DJ punch to Kyudai's face before  proceeding to drag him away and tells him to command the Nomu to stop their attack while also yelling to X-Less to handle Tomura, which he complies, but also notices a machine that is still active due to the tubes in front of it buffering the damage, and decides to destroy it himself.

Present Mic: STOP THE HIGH-ENDS AT ONCE!

Kyudai: Ha...I refused.

Present Mic: We got you, Kyudai! You have no where to run!!!

Kyudai: Even if it is over for me...I can't say the same for young Shigaraki Tomura...his reign of terror has just begin!

Present Mic:...Why? Why are you doing this?! Why did you experiment on those kids?! Why Oboro as well?!

Kyudai: *Mocking* Oh? Those were your students? They were a necessary cause. You can thank the PSC for applying for that.

Present Mic felt sick to his stomach. How dare he? Before he managed to attack Kyudai, he saw a Nomu that looked faintly familiar.

One that looked just like one of his former students from last year...

Present Mic: (This fucking psychopath!)

Kyudai: Have you ever heard of the Quirk Singularity?

Answering his questions with another question... Present Mic couldn't help but felt more angry.

Kyudai reveals to him that 70 years ago, society mocked his thesis about the Quirk Singularity, citing that they found it absurd and lacking in evidence, and eventually ignored it.

Kyudai: Even in an era struggling to return an impoverished conflicted world back to peace, no one believed there was anything to indicate the "collapse of the future".

Present Mic: OMG...(Is he saying that now this era has become a cult of people who believe in his theory.)

He also recalls how that after the scholar presented the theory, he went missing, and if he was still alive today, he would have to be 120 years old, and that is how old Kyudai is.

To Present Mic's horror, Kyudai pulls out a switch with a button on it.

Present Mic: What are you doing?!

Kyudai: SHIGARAKI TOMURA! AWAKEN!!!!

*Press*

*BAM*

Not liking the large sounds echoing all over the villain's foundation that only meant one thing!

Kyudai: He's Awake! He's Awake! Hahahahahahaha! Kill Them All Tomura! Kill Them All!

Present Mic: YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

Not caring if he was another clone or not, Present Mic delivered another DJ punch knocking the man out.

Present Mic: For all the crimes I will committed! I will bring you to justice!