Round 1

Mikoto: I got a plan~!

Before the match starts, all three teams separated.

Sylvia, Haru, and Kenji all gotten in position as Mikoto begin explaining what he had in mind to help them win.

Haru: So we're taking out Class 1-A first?

Mikoto: Yep. Since Team Asui has Shinsou in their group. It would be wise to attack them first then go for 1-B. If I remember correctly, Tsuyu told me she gets sleepy if my quirk so much as touches her.

Kenji: Because her quirk doesn't work in cold climates.

Mikoto: Precisely, which gives us the advantage.

Sylvia: Then there's the others. Kaminari is able to produce static electricity but he always uses too much of his quirk reducing him to a dud.

The four immediately thought of Denki going "Whey~!" when he goes braindead before surpassing a few giggling.

Sylvia: Kirishima, I can go up aganist... Kouda-kun on the other hand.

Kenji: Leave him to me. My kin and I can be able to ambush him before he could be able to summon his animals.

On cue, Lily and the other bats appeared from Kenji's body.

Bats: *Screeching*

Haru: G-Great to see you too, Lily...Everyone...

Lily: *Squeaks Happily*

Mikoto: Then all that leads is Shinsou.

Haru: H-He may look weak but he's no doubt going to be an tough opponent. Did you see his mask...

They all looked from their hiding spots directly to where team Asui was at towards the training ground.

Mikoto: That mask...it's a new support equipment that requires Artificial Vocal Cords...

Haru: Meaning?

Mikoto: He can be able to imitate others' voices...So that's where you come in Haru.

Haru: Ehhh?!

-Meanwhile-

Before the match starts, Hitoshi walks with the rest of his team through the training ground. He explains how his brainwashing quirk works and its limits.

Shinsou: Such as the ability of a brainwashed target to break out of the brainwash if given a great enough physical shock, and I can't brainwash multiple targets at once, otherwise I'll possibly lose consciousness.

Kirishima: Geez that sucks man...

Kouda: *Nods*...

Tsuyu tells him that even with drawbacks considered.

Tsuyu: Your quirk is still powerful to those who are unaware of how it works.

Shinsou: Yes. You are correct. I can't make people talk or do other things that require using their cognitive functions, so I must keep the commands simple for them to be followed.

Denki: Since people are already beginning to know how his brainwash works, it will be easy for them to avoid it. But how will we fix that problem...?

To fix that problem, Hitoshi then shows his new piece of support equipment.

At that moment, a speaker announces the start of the battle, and the Class 1-A team begin to regret they didn't come up with a plan.

Before they even knew it, Team Shiozaki attacked them....