Demon Or Monster?

Mikoto isn't sure what to think of Niko.

The shadow slasher has always been a mystery. Heck, even his past didn't make much sense if you think about it.

Tsume Yamikage...making a deal with the "Devil" called Angra Mainyu. An ancient deity who gave birth to quirks that can commitment of chaos, violence, and destruction.

Which is another reason why a lot of people believe most of these quirks are considered "dangerous" or "villainous"...

Then learning about Niko's twin brother, Hikari. The one send his own twin to his "death" in pursuit of his own ideals.

By now, Mikoto wasn't sure which twin was more evil. Niko was a lose cannon who views everything as a game to cure his boredom while Hikari seem more in reserved or in control.

For Mikoto. The twins are a living paradox, both alive and having never been alive in the first place. This has been some unpleasant repercussions on their lives.

Niko: Hey Hey Hey~! Don't slow down hero! Hesitation will get you killed!

Mikoto: Wasn't gonna do that!!!

Niko: That's the right attitude!!!

Mikoto felt a chill run down his spine sensing something a bit foreboding.

Mikoto: (He's plotting something...I don't like it at all...)

As Niko swings down with his claws, Mikoto pushes himself to the left with his feet, and swing around with my left arm extended to deliver a chilling blow to the shadow slasher's face. As he came around, Mikoto continued to twist his body even further, increasing my speed, which further increases the impact of his quirk creating particles of multiple snow power to appear everywhere. His freezing attacks slams right into Niko's back, as a result he begin to shake the ice off him.

In retaliation to Mikoto's strike, the man turns around and swings one of his clawed hands in a wild, horizontal strike. Mikoto bent my body backwards and avoided the strike, using this as an opportunity to strike back using ice blizzard to send Niko up in the air.

Niko: Hehehe~! Good attack! Goody Goody Goody! Now I'm having lots of fun!

Mikoto: (Well this isn't fun at all!)

You couldn't even call it fun if you compared it to how Mikoto summons his snow abilities before wielded a sword. Mikoto then leaps at Niko, who follows suit and both of their weapons clashes. Sword v.s Claws. It wasn't as hard as it could've been to dodge, though Mikoto did leave it a bit close once Niko tried slashing at him as usual; Some strands of hair floating down in the corner of his eye is anything to go by.

Mikoto: I prefer if you didn't give me a haircut. (I like my hair the way it is because me and Izuku match.)

Hearing that had infuriated Niko a bit. Mikoto should not be paying attention to anyone but him.

Niko: I'm going to make you regret saying that, Miko-chan!

Niko shouted as Mikoto lunge to the left, easily, though clumsily, avoiding the strike from the enemy. A fury of more claw slashes came at him while Mikoto used his sword to block every attack. He begin to slow his breathing, allowing himself to calm down.

Mikoto: (He's got me cornered. As much as I'd like to I could be stronger than him, I'm not. I'm not going to underestimate Niko. Even though we both have experience fighting each other and other strong people. I can judge that much based off of the speed from his attacks and the impact on the ground that he has more offensive and speed then me, but I'm sure he has less defense than me.)