Help The Quirkless...

A/N: This chapter...might make you cry...This happend before Mikoto meets up with Izuku for the first time in so long.

Warning: Bullying, Threats, Death, And Suicide-Baiting.

Request: Help The Quirkless

Client: Present Mic

Description: You all remember the video from a few months ago, right? Regarding the quirkless
discrimination. There are still a lot of places in Japan that still discriminate against those who are quirkless. This is a very serious mission. While I'm busy helping Erasherhead recover. I need you all to put a stop to it. Please. For the sake of everyone. To bring hope and faith back in these people. I know we didnt teach to do these type of day in UA until it's your third year. But if we wait, we might end up regretting this. Lots of people out there need a hero! Even those who are quirkless! Set them on the right path, Little Listeners!!! BE THEIR HERO!

Payment: 200,000 yen

Rank: 5

....

Mikoto: I was waiting for a quest like this.

Jack: Oh boy.

Samuel: This one will not be easy.

Sylvia: Even after what society had witnessed. It's sad that there are still people out there who wish to inflict harm upon those who don't have a quirk.

Mio: People like that are just... disgusting.

Hein: Alright. Enough talk everyone. Riku. Gives us coordinates to anyone who in dire need of help. Any information that you can find that is quirkless. Any background, any school, any place, any time would do.

Riku: You got it.

Chassy: Let's do this people!

Mikoto: Let's help the quirkless! (I won't let no one make the same mistake ever again!)

....

Riku was able to get a person in his analysis. A little boy who was about eight or nine was being pushed away and severely beaten by three much older kids on a playground.

Mio: Hey! Get away from him!

A little boy was crying as the three older kids were beating him up.

Boy 1: Hah?! What you want?!

Boy 2: Can't you see we're busy teaching this quirkless freak a lesson!

Girl: Get Lost! This doesn't concern you!

Riku: Oh. So would you all like for us to report you all to the police for illegal quirk usage.

Boy 1: E-Empty Threat! You don't scare us!

Oka: Oh~! But I can. I've been looking to make some puppets! Now I can use your flesh in order to complete the process! KEHAHAHAHA!

The three older kids all pale at her before scattering away.

Mio: Were you really going to do that?

Oka: Nah. Just yanking their chain.

Yin: I hope you actually were...

Mio: Same...

Riku then help the little boy up. He was beaten and bruised by the three kids.

Little Boy: T-Thank you...