A Reason To Hate???

Kenji did not expect to see Dabi when Tokoyami zips in to rescue Hawks, whose skin was burnt, and his wings were nothing but cinders now.

The number two pro hero looked like he have seen better days.

Dabi was blown away by Kenji and Fumikage's appearances. Dark Shadow covers the wounded Hawks' back with Fumikage's cloak while saying that there is nothing left of his wings.

Dabi: Tsk. It's pathetic that once again, U.A is dragging children into this war.

Kenji: What have you done to him?

Dabi: See the body behind me?

Kenji and Tokoyami looked to see
Twice's body laying before Dabi revealing that Hawks killed him as he was trying to provide backup to his friends.

The revelation shocks Fumikage.

Kenji: (Hawks...You killed someone?)

Though Kenji wasn't really all that surprised like Tokoyami is. After all, like the hero. Kenji had...killed people on the past as well. If it wasn't for Vlad King's influence. He wouldn't even be a student at U.A.

Dabi rhetorically asks them if he came here to save Hawks.

Tokoyami: Yes. We have. I look up to him.

Dabi: Pity. The Pro Hero you looks up to is far dirtier than the Villains present.

Hawks: Tokoyami...Kyuuketsu...

Hawks attempts to speak to Fumikage and Kenji, albeit weakly.

Tokoyami: I'm only concerned for my teacher,

Dabi: How thoughtless....

Dabi unleashes a blast of his flames at them that Fumikage tries to dodge, but because the area was too cramped. Luckily, Kenji uses his blood powers to create a forcefield to block the flames.

Kenji: Tokoyami! You okay?!

Tokoyami: I'm fine Kyuuketsu! If it wasn't for you! My leg would've been burned by now!

He also knows that the fire has weakened Dark Shadow, so he decides to escape as fast as possible and get somewhere where Hawks can get treated.

Tokoyami: Kyuuketsu...Can You...?

Kenji: I know...I got it...

Dabi:..What are you two mumbling about?

Dabi powers up another round of flames, However, Kenji used "Metamorphosis" to transform into a flock of bats surrounding the area all around them.

Dabi: Fuck! Can't See!

The bats clouded his vision much to his annoyance. He tried burning them to a crisp but more kept coming...

Until they stopped.

Soon they all vanished. Dabi looked confused until he looked up in the air to realize his targets are gone.

Dabi: (So that vampire kid used his bats to temporarily blind me so they can escape...fuck...no matter...now that they're gone...It's time I deliver my speech to the public.)

A twisted grin came on his face.

Dabi: Today. You will everything you worked hard for...Endeavor...or should I say...Father...

*Meanwhile*

The bullets came flying as the rest of  the class (minus Jack, Kenji, Haru, Samuel, and Destiny) dodged them all.

Miyumi: You won't get away! Get them!

The former Class 1-C charged once again!

Mikoto: Everyone! I have no orders this time! All I'm asking is that you survive this fight!