We Meet Again...

The moment All Might told him they found Izuku, Mikoto wasted no time and hopped into All Might's car as they drove down into the city.

Mikoto was relived to know that his best friend, Izuku was still alive but he was also heartbroken to learn from All Might that Izuku had...changed...

To think, the boy who he had grew up with whom wanted to be a superhero since he was a kid. It was thanks to All Might, these dreams of becoming a pro hero were set on the right path, but things have taken a turn as of late. With society upturned thanks to the villains and the PSC, Izuku has been fighting solo.

He left U.A a few months ago and has turned into a vigilante leaving behind angry, sad, frustrated and hurt friends along with his distressed poor mother whom all worried about him everyday.

Mikoto: All Might...

All Might:....

Mikoto: Give it to me straight. What happened? What caused Izuku to leave that day?

Even though Mikoto fully knew the reason why Izuku left the hospital that day after the fight with Shigaraki. But he needed to hear from All Might himself. Obviously the man had kept a track on his friend for quite some time.

All Might: Young Yukimura...that day, he awoke to find things out of hand. Young Midoriya learned that not only did Shigaraki escape the massive raid on the Paranormal Liberation Army, but his allies did too.

Mikoto:...And what about the situation with All For One?

All Might: Now that All For One has escaped prison. Thanks to him and the villainous Niko. They gad turned society upside down as villains are on the loose.

Mikoto: And that led to Izuku feeling like he had no choice but to fight solo given the target on his back? Am I right?

Yagi Toshinori went silent. He had nothing to say. But his silence was all the answers Mikoto needed.

Mikoto: Izuku...Why? Why must you always keep everything to yourself? I thought...if we tell each other what's going on, what personal issues we're having and yet...you continue to act like you need to shoulder that burden...

He was sad and angry at the exact same time.

He needed to see him...

He needed to see Izuku for himself. It's been months and he's finally been found at last.

The only thing Mikoto feared is what kind of state his friend is in now...

....

There he was...in the middle of the street fighting a couple of villains and capturing them.

Mikoto easily recognized one of them to be Muscular. Back at the camping trip, the villain gave Izuku a really hard time.

But now...it was Muscular who was getting beat up. For a second time though.

Mikoto watched from afar to the character of what Izuku had become.

His outfit which was originally his hero outfit...his costume is just as ragged since it is covered with mud, blood, dirt, and ash. He was wearing his bunny mask which was also torn and had sharp edges a bit donned a new look of giving him a new sinister appearance.