Beating "God" Up...

Fraternal Twins...even though they could look different, inside, the twins are one and the same. Which may mean that they inherently have the same personality and can choose which aspects of it to present to others, while keeping the other aspects, which the other twin is supposed to have, hidden?

Of course, they still keep some of their original traits, like for example, Tsume being outspoken and independent, and with that type of personality only he would rebel the way he did after being cast away from the family, which is the starting point for his ‘Niko’ persona, with Hikari being trained to become the successor is the starting point for 'God's Messanger' personality.

There is a dark side to any religion. The Christian church has created a legacy that has seeped into cultures all over the world.

One tends to wonder...which twin is more evil.

Light Or Darkness...

Tsume may love chaos and destruction but he does love humanity despite their sins.

Hikari, who is ironically, the Pillar Of Humanity, does not. Instead, he looks down on human sin and calls them out on their mistakes.

There is a dark side to any religion. The Christian church has created a legacy that has seeped into cultures all over the world. The church played a part in hate, racism, quirk discrimination, bigotry, sexism and abuse. Due to religious obsession from their parents. Hikari and Tsume ended up being victims to this twisted scheme.

Tsume let out his demons through chaos and destruction.

Hikari, on the other hand, remain doormat from his demons. Over the years from the pressure of being succesor, he quietly went insane...

Because of their quirks, their horrific parents, quirk discrimination, and the sins of righteous cult leaders. Both twins had lost their ways and descended into madness.

Who is more evil? Hikari or Tsume?

...

Despite their best attempts, Sylvia and Haru were pushed into a corner by Hikari.

Every attack, every ability, every move they use, Hikari would still remain undeterred. He would blast energy of light at them sending them flying throughout the area.

Hikari released multiple chain and slashes them both causing them to scream.

Scratches, scrapes, and bruises appeared. Followed by blood and opened wounds.

Sylvia's body felt like it was on fire. No pun intended. The pain was searing everywhere and her muscles were screaming.

Everything really hurt...

Haru's body structure was growing. From their brutal battle had been a very painful ordeal, which was saying something given Haru's past experience with pain from previous fights against villains, and could not hold back the screams that came from his mouth or the blood that flowing down from it.

Hikari: Give up now. There is no way that you both can defy fate. You lives end here...Your God has spoken. Kneel before me.

Sylvia: *Pant* *Pant* (OMG...All this talk about God, fate, and religion. It pisses me off...)

Haru: *Pant* *Pant* (If you think about it, he's more annoying than Niko...)

"Are you even listening to me?"

Said the Pillar Of Humanity with Sylvia simply stayed silent, watching like a predator stalks it's prey. She wasn't going to give up. Neither was Haru. After all, they both made a promise.

Their friends are counting.

Their teachers are counting on them.

Mikoto is counting on them.