Hero Students v.s Villains Part 1

Most of the Class 1-C and 1-A reports back to the Headquarters of the villains' attack!

Hein tried calling for help on the phone service for the other heroes back in Japan to help them. But soon learn the phone service was dead from Toru who did the same thing earlier. The young heroes are confused about why the phone service is dead. So Mikoto had asked Yoshirou and Kyoya to go check it out.

Yoshirou: Eh? So the phones are good dead fish?

Kyoya: It will take a while for them to be up and running again. I suspect foul play.

Yoshirou: So the villains did this? So no one could call for help thus making everyone live bait. How clever.

Kyoya: Indeed. Let's get to work. (The rest is up to you now Class 1-C and Class 1-A.)

While Yoshirou and Kyoya from the Support Class get ready to fix the phone service with their tools and equipment. One of the residents notifies them of a villains are attacking the shopping district.

Luna: There's so many villains attacking Nabu Island!

Chassy: What a mess. They're just popping up in all places all over the island...

Fumikage, Kenji, and the others had returned to to report a villain attack from Chimera at the beach.

Kenji: According to Riku, this guy quirk is animal traits to monstrous proportions.

Zoe: Which grants him a tremendous boost in strength and durability...

Maria: Eeeeh?! A guy that can turn his appendages into animal parts?! Like a Chimera?!! Let me at him!

Mio: Easy Maria-chan! Remember! We need to keep our guard up.

Yin: These villains are stronger than they seem.

Maria: *Pouts* I want to fight him... It's my first time seeing someone with a chimera like quirk...

Souta, Jack, and the rest showed up as well who then told them about the villain Pansa.

Jack: This character is super fast. His speed is no joke I couldn't even see him.

Souta: He wouldn't even hold still long enough for me to use my quirk.

Sylvia: We were lucky to get out of there...

Eito: Barely!

Quickly, Tenya and Riku both devises the plan of action.

Riku: Okay everyone. Here's the thing. What and Iida have been talking about. This could be our best course of action.

Iida: We splits the Class 1-A and 1-C into groups in order to deal with the separate threats.

While Deku and Mikoto were out looking for the missing Shimano kids. The other Class 1-C members will be distracting the villains so the two can locate them.

Katsuki, Eijiro, Denki, Sylvia, Haru, and Kenji will go to the shopping district and intercept the Mummy with Momo, Kyoka, Mina, Hein, qnd Lilac, assist with medical evacuation.

Iida, Shouto, Oka, Kelly, Mio, Maria, Hanta, Satou, and Fumikage will intercept the Chimera at the beach as Uraraka, Chassy, Akira, and Koda assist with the evacuation of the tourists and residents.

Souta, Jack, Yin, Destiny, Eito, and Kieran would be dealing with the other two mysterious villains (Pansa and Uranium). While Riku, Luna, Samuel, and Zoe asssist out with the evacuation of the residents in the hotels.

Riku: Are their any questions?

Eito raised his hand.

Riku: Yes?