Rescue

While Niko is taking care of everything on the inside of Deika City of trying to manipulate his twin brother. Dabi continues on fighting against Geten, while Tomura and Spinner cross the streets, fighting their way to reach the tower, but more and more enemies come out to prevent them from getting to the tower.

Man: STOP RESISTING!

Woman: IT'S FUTILE! YOU'LL NEVER BEAT RE-DESTRO!

Man: JOIN US OR DIE!!?

The members of the Meta Liberation Army launch a massive attack against them, but they are saved by copies of Twice.

Twice: Are you guys okay?!

Both Spinner and Tomura are surprised by the fact that Twice can now use Double to multiply itself. Twice's clone tells Tomura that maybe now he can be useful to him.

Since Twice's clones save Tomura's life.Tomura asks the clones to help.

Shigaraki: Twice. I need you to open a path to the tallest building in the city... it's like Niko had classified...the Army resistance is becoming stronger and stronger as we get closer to the building which means...

Both Twice & Spinner catches on.

Spinner: That's where they're holding Giran at!

Tomura then announces his plan to let Gigantomachia handle the grunts, but he reminds Twice that Re-Destro must die by their hands.

Obeying their leader's request, Twice's clones tell him to rest up while they face Re-Destro, defeating every enemy that tries to face them while opening a path to the tower.

Twice(s): Make Way!/Coming Through!/Slaughter Time!/MOVE BITCH! GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Spinner is impressed by all this.

Spinner: Will Twice be able to take care of everything?

Tomura replies Twice acts that way because he really likes Giran. Then, Tomura tells that he will not forgive the Liberation Army for toying with people's hearts. At that moment, Trumpet appears, making a speech that emboldens Deika citizens to fight the League of Villains with more effort and violence.

Spinner decides to take care of him.

After hiding Toga somewhere safe. Remy & Teddy heard the trumpet and decided they were going to go all out and kill as many people in their way.

Juurou & Miyumi joined in on the fight again to help some of the Twice Clones.

Niko, knowing where Giran is at, secretly follows to the Meta Liberation Tower, unnoticed.

*Meanwhile*

One of the copies of Twice manages to reach the tower's observation deck, where Giran and Re-Destro are.

Twice: Hey Baldy! Give Giran back!

He taunts and mocks Re-Destro on his balding head.

Re-Destro: Your puns lack the comedy that Miyashita has...

He says this while a black spot spreads across his face.

The Twice's double creates several clones of himself and clones of Tomura, Dabi and Mr. Compress. Re-Destro is impressed by the power and capabilities that his Meta ability has.

One of Twice's Doubles runs to rescue the broker but is quickly destroyed by Re-Destro with a single reinforced finger.

The president of Detnerat reveals that he has no reason to kill Giran, because he isn't an official member of the League of Villains.