Working Together

Mizuki would never thought he would end up in this position. But he shouldn't be surprised.

For the past twenty years of working as a detective. He was no stranger to the receiving requests from anonymous whom ask to receive his help.

With the way this hero society is running, his partner Makoto Tsukachi, would use polygraph which allows the user to judge the authenticity and genuineness of their target's words, telling them if they speak the truth or if they are lying. 

Once he received the letter that was requesting his help, he asked if he could use polygraph on the letter to see if the person who send it to him was being genuine in requesting his help but the latter response he could only have his quirk activated if through physical contact.

It wouldn't work on a letter...

So Mizuki would have to meet this person face to face.

This would be dangerous, no doubt. As a independent detective that's part of the police force. This ain't the first time he would find himself in a dangerous situation and it certainly won't be the last.

There's no way this person who wants to meet with him is a hero. And it certainly ain't a villain.

So this person he must be meeting up with is a vigilante. This ain't the first time the police work together with vigilantes...as long as they're on the good side.

Even though this is a society of Pro Heroes, but that doesn't mean everyone has a license. While the role of vigilantes has nearly died out, the hobby is still upheld by some. Now, it's clear how the police view vigilantes, and it seems they aren't as black-and-white as people made them appear to be.

Mizuki had once held a case in working with the unlicensed hero/vigilante, the Crawler, who has alias with the retired Pro-Hero, Ingenium.

"He helped Captain Celebrity save a whole lot of lives. He deserves public recognition. Commendation, even. But his penchant for vigilantism could put him on the chopping block."

These were from the words of Tsukachi's sister who works together with the Crawler.

Mizuki: The kid really deserves recognition. If he keeps this up, a lot of people would view vigilantes in a good light...

For as long as he could remember, since it's believed there's a bit of evil in everyone, and no potion or cleansing can ever take that away… Duality is constant balance. Good cannot exist without evil, but in the end every person chooses who they become...

No matter how many times good conquers over evil, there is always a seed that will be planted among the roots waiting to sprout. Once it does, evil will rise again.

Mizuki: From Mikoto's request, I'm pretty sure the person I'll be meeting up with is a missing Class 1-C member from last year.

Then he remembers Shun's request on keeping an eye out for Hawks. Ever since he then, he has. Overtime he had noticed that the number two Pro-Hero around the the League of Villains. This made him jolt down a few theories...either Hawks is working for them or has been acting out as a inside spy. Whether it's the latter or former, he cannot overlook this.

Then there's Class 1-C...not the class his nephew is in. The other class...

He's been on that case since he got here. It still puzzled him though. How did twenty kids mysteriously vanished last year.

He expected questions...concerns... from family, loved ones, friends, relatives, guardians, etc.

All he got was a case full of blanks.