Battle For Your Life

The female assassin swore underneath her breath.

She had a feeling. She could've saw this coming.

Mikoto: Don't Underestimate Class 1-C!

It was a TRAP.

Mikoto: (Riku! Quirk Status Report!)

Riku: (Their names and identity are unknown. But their quirks consists of scissors, speed, poison, and camouflage!)

Souta: (As long as we know their quirks. That's all we need to know!)

Razor: Class 1-C...Your time of living has reach it's end.

Sylvia: Ha! What a load of bullshit!

Jack: You smell that guys...? It's smell like BISHES are gonna die tonight and it ain't us!

Destiny: Ya got that right! Let's kick their asses!

Razor: Get Them! Kill Them All Before th Teachers Show Up!

Assassins: Yes Ma'am!

Mikoto: CLASS 1-C! ATTACK!!!

Class 1-C: HAI CLASS REP!!!

And they all charged at each other. The whole dormitory then was filled with chaos with quirks flying everywhere!

One assassin camouflaged himself to do a sneak attack. However, Riku scanned the area and found him.

Riku: Akira! Chassy On your right!

Akira uses his quirk first to block the villain's blade as Chassy used her twin star attack to blast the ninja back!!!

Another assassin used his speed to charge at the students to try and get a kill. Samuel stops him in his tracks opening up portals to block him from coming any further.  Maria transform into a wild bull and slams into the man throwing him off guard before
Mio screamed 'green' as green paint spread across the ninja's face, blinding him!

Assassin #3: Ahhh! My eyes!!!

He tried to opens his eyes only to see Jack in front of him.

Jack: 🎶LAAAAAAAAAAAA🎶

Jack screamed a powerful song causing the assassin to fall to the ground while holding his ears in pain from being burst.

The second assassin from earlier tried to help his comrade only for Souta to touch his shoulder causing him to fall to the ground as well before screaming.

Souta: (Ya forget I can touch people and put them in a nightmare.)

Assassin #1: Damn you!

Yin and Kieran blocked his path as Yin summoned his spirits surrounded to and Kieran used Mind Eye to create a illusion.

The first ninja evaded their attacks to try and poison them however...Oka had caught him in the act using her puppet string.

Assassin #1: What?!

Oka: Hehehehehe~! You're mine now!

Luna: Water Tycoon!

Luna sends a trial of water at wash the assassins away.

Zoe: Jack-san!

Jack: Right!

Like they did with Proffesor Octopus, Zoe pulled out seeds that were soon buried into the ground. Jack then starting singing. His ultrasound waves begin to help the plants grow trapping the three assassins inside.

Mikoto: Your turn now...

Razor: Damn You!

Oka and Kelly used their puppet quirks to bind her from moving.