Angra Mainyu

Mikoto, Sylvia, and Haru just stared in stunned silence at the profile of Tsume Yamikage.

Mikoto: Eh...?

The snow user was at loss for words. He didn't know how to describe what he just saw.

Sylvia: ...What the fuck?

Haru: W-What did we just see...?

Mikoto: Did we...really saw the past of Tsume Yamikage...

Sylvia: IDK! I think we did but...that ending though...

Haru: Is Tsume Yamikage...dead?

Mikoto: If that's the case...then truly who is Niko Nikomatsu?

He was met with silence from that question. Things just didn't make any sense.

At first, he thought maybe Niko was suffering from kind of mental illness. Maybe from an identity crisis...or a boy with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder).

As people get older, some do suffer from such a crisis. Usually this happens to those who are at an old age or gotten involved in a horrific accident which led them to lose their memories of who they are.

Mikoto was aware that identity diffusion can overlap with diagnoses such as schizophrenia and depression, and can best be described as a lack of identity structure.

An example of an identity crisis emerging from this status is an adolescent father of his that became reclusive after his identity as a star hero student was destroyed by becoming quirkless by a certain octopus villain. Yeah, life was bad for his father. It's amazing how Tohru was able to bare through it all.

But things were different, none of these theories don't follow up with what they have learned.

Niko Nikomatsu...isn't human?

Or maybe he is...

But then again, there was that whole devil talk they saw before back in Tsume's memories.

Sylvia: (Devil? Deity? Where have I heard that from somewhere before...)

Haru: It's such a shame though...how his parents casted him out on favor of his twin brother...

Mikoto: Yeah...But why did his parents believe he was a demon? All because of his quirk...or is it something else...?

Haru looked through the profile again and skimmed through some information until he stopped at a certain word.

Angra Mainyu

Sylvia: *Gasp*?!

Mikoto: Sylvia! What is it?

Sylvia: Angra Mainyu...

Haru: The Ancient Deity of Chaos and Eestruction...

Mikoto: What is...Angra Mainyu...

Sylvia: More like...who is he...I read about him once from my adopted father. Angra Mainyu Middle Persian Ahriman, the evil, destructive spirit. According to the earliest version of the myth, he is the twin brother of Spenta Mainyu the Holy Spirit and both were the sons of Ahura Mazda (Ormizd or Ormazd), the Wise Lord and supreme deity of Zoroastrianism.

Surprised by this sudden outcome of history, Mikoto gestures for her to continue.

Mikoto:....Go On...

Sylvia: Angra Mainyu’s essential nature is expressed in his principal epithet—Druj, “the Lie,” which expresses itself as greed, wrath, and envy. To aid him in attacking the light (Spenta Mainyu, the good creation of Ahura Mazdā), Angra Mainyu created a horde of demons embodying envy and similar qualities. Some people once brought up rumors that the reason why the hero society is corrupted...is because Angra Mainyu cursed them all...