Going Back To U.A.

Relief.

That was all that both of the classes had felt knowing that Izuku had finally woken up from his chronic hero syndrome.

Everyone else catches up as Mina tells Deku she doesn't want to lose anyone anymore.

Mina: Come on Midoriya. We all had been through so much. Let's return to U.A so we can have classes together.

Luna: I don't want to lose anyone either. It's been a stressful couple of weeks. For all of us.

Mio: Yeah. I need to nice hot bath.

Eito: We all do...especially Midoriya.

Kenji: Eito...

Eito: *Flinch*....

Kenji: Great to see you're back to old self.

Eito:....

Deku stands up and says he wants to come back but...

Mikoto: Izuku...

Deku: I know everyone misses me...but it's too dangerous for all the people already there...

Destiny: But...

Deku: I can't go back to the way I am before.

Jack: Oh come on! After all that, you're still acting this way!

Haru: Midoriya, we fought with blood, sweat, and tears against villains throughout this entire up til now. Do you really believe you can handle everything...just because you have OFA?

Deku:....

Hein: Stop doing things alone.

Lilac: Please. Not for our sake. But for your own sake.

Deku: But...But...

Sylvia: BUT NOTHING! We're all worried about you whether you like it or not!

Bakugo:....That's right.

Deku: Eh? K-Kacchan?

Bakugo: Deku...

Bakugo walks over to him though, and asks if he remembers what he said when he got stabbed by Shigaraki ring the Paranormal Liberation War.

Deku: I...don't remember...

Jack: Wait. What happened back there...when were facing the League Of Villains?

Kirishima: Bakubro got stabbed by Shigaraki. Midoriya went ballistic after that. It took awhile for him to snap out of it.

Sero: He almost took down Shigaraki though in that state...

Jirou: While he almost did got himself killed...again.

Mikoto:....

Bakugo then started talking again.

Bakugo: “Stop trying to win this on your own”...and after he said that, he felt he had to tell him that his body moved on his own when he got stabbed.

Just like that, Mikoto and the others watch as Bakugo admits he looked down on Deku because he was quirkless and therefore he felt he would be far behind, but the truth was, he always felt he was above him.

Bakugo: I couldn't accept the way you were, which led to me bullying you over the years and trying to prove I was better than you, but after entering U.A..

He kept losing, and he started trying to understand Deku's strengths and his weaknesses. Dynamight tells Deku that even if it doesn’t change anything, he has to speak his current truth.