Hero Work Recommendation Project

Plot: Class 1-C in Heroes Rising!!! Need for me to say more?

Present Mic: WASSUP LITTLE LISTENERS!!!

Class 1-C: GAAAAAAAH!!!

Chassy: PRESENT MIC-SENSEI! PLEASE TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME!

Present Mic: Whoops! Sorry~~~!

Class 1-C:....

Jack: I think I got ear damage now...

Haru: S-So what did you wanted to talk about sir?

Present Mic: Yes. Are you kids are aware. The Hero Work Studies is once again showing up. But it'll be postponed on a later day.

This made everyone stopped and looked at their teacher in shock.

Class 1-C: EHHHHHHHH?!!

Hein: W-What do you mean it'll be postponed?!

Eito: I thought we were going to be doing all that tomorrow?

Riku: Sensei...What is the meaning of this?

Present Mic: Calm down everyone. I'm getting to that. As you know...With the retirement of All Might society is still going through a period of chaos, which had caused the villain acts to increase.

Class 1-C:.....

Present Mic: For this reason...the Hero Public Safety Commission thought it urgent to train the new generation of Heroes so that they can cope with it, and devises the Hero Work Recommendation Project!

Kenji: Hero Work Recommendation Project?

Luna: What a long name...

Mikoto: What is the Hero Work Recommendation Project?

Present Mic: The Hero Work Recommendation Project is is a new program created by the Hero  Commission System to help the training of students with provisional hero licenses by assigning them to places where there are no professional heroes but with relatively low crime rate. You guys remember Mera-san, correct?

The entire class nodded. They remembered he was the announcer from the hero license exam.

Destiny: What about him, Sir?

Present Mic: Apparently he and the Hero Public Safety Commission had met up with Principal Nedzu for a discussion about this little program. So along with Class 1-A, you kids will be performing your hero duties here, gain experience, and take on some requests from the locals. This will help you gain more reputation from the place you'll assigned too.

Present Mic pulled out a World Map and pointed to an island.

Present Mic: Can someone tell me where I'm pointing at?

Riku: *Raised Hand* Yes Sensei. You are pointing at Nabu Island. Which is a remote island located in Southern Japan.

Present Mic: CORRECT!!! Nabu Island is a peaceful place with a crime rate that has been non-existent for thirty years, so the work will involve mostly minor deeds.

Samuel: So why are we going there again, Sir?

Present Mic: Good question. Although it is an excellent opportunity for the students. The reason why we're sending you all there is because the heroes that used to serve and protect that place....are about to retire.

Hein: Oh Dear...

Chassy: Yeah. That's terrible...

Present Mic: Indeed. They have done their part. But now, the island will be vulnerable for villains to conquer. Which is why we're having you go there for the time being until we find new heroes to arrive and protect the replacements. Does this answer your question?