Dangerous Villains

Late at night sometime in the winter, in the outskirts of Japan, Rock Lock, Yuki-Onna, Deadly Scent, and a team of Pro Heroes are in hot pursuit of the League Of Villains who are escaping in an armored truck carrying cargo requested by Doctor Garaki, the scientist that works for AFO. He is a faithful servant to the dangerous man and to later, Shigaraki Tomura.

A/N: I may be slow on this but he looks exactly like the doctor who diagnosed Deku as quirkless. I'm wondering if they're the same person. If they are, someone please tell me.

Shun: Ugh. They're getting away...

Rock Lock: Shit. What's in that cargo that they're trying to take?!

The Yuki-Onna used her quirk to try and freeze the streets to prevent the armored truck from getting away any further, however, with Niko's help using his shadow claws to enlarge and turn, Spinner rams into another truck deliberately avoiding Fumiko's power and drives once again down the road.

Fumiko: The cargo in question...is a large fluid-filled life support tank harboring a man.

*Meanwhile*

Niko: They're gaining on us~!

Juurou: Boi! Do you think we don't know that?! Damnit! Remy and Teddy should've been helping us but instead they had to be assigned to another task with Toga and Miyumi!

Niko: Meh~! *Shrugs*

Juurou: We might as well hold them back with our quirks!

Niko: I figured you would say that~!

Spinner rives the truck while carrying Niko, Dabi, Juurou, and Mr. Compress With the combined efforts of Spinner's driving skills and Niko, Juurou, Dabi and Mr. Compress' Quirks, the villains manage to hold off their pursuers.

At the same time, Spinner begin to wonder something.

Spinner: Who alerted the authorities of our route?

Juurou: Hmm...

Niko: It's obvious isn't it?

Dabi: Yep...

Mr. Compress: ....We're suspecting of an information leak.

Niko: (But the true question is, who bleached out our information?)

Dabi: Whoever they are. They're going to pay.

Niko: Hey! Look!

At the end of a turn is a roadblock guarded by another team of Heroes, and the No. 1 Hero: Endeavor.

Juurou: Fuck! Dabi! You're up!

Dabi: Don't need to tell me twice!

Dabi fires off a blast of his flames at the Pro Hero, and Endeavor uses his Flashfire Fist - Jet Burn. With both flaming powers attacks colliding and canceling each other out. Shortly after, Dabi lets out a massive blast of his flames, with Endeavor countering with his Prominence Burn.

The move easily overpowers Dabi's attack and engulfs the truck. All of the the villains melt into piles of sludge, revealing to be just doubles made from Twice's quirk. Without a driver, the truck reels off the cliff.

Shun: Fuck...They're gone...

Fumiko: I was afraid of that.

Shun: They sure are a slippery bunch.

Endeavor descends to study the cargo the League was supposed to be carrying, finding that Hawks already there, investigating the wreckage.

Hawks: Yo! Endeavor!