A Villain's Rage

Though all his training as a hero, nothing had prepared Deadly Scent for this. He and many others was forced to separate from the other heroes.

He was paired up with Native and The Yuki-Onna.

Shun: Fuck! Where did everyone go?!

Most of them got ambushed by the Voodoo Brothers. After that, everything was a blur.

Native: We lost many heroes among their attack!

Shun: Wait...how many!

Native: About...ten to fifteen heroes...

Fumiko: *Grave* You mean...they're dead...?

Native nodded sadly while Shun swore underneath his breath while Fumiko looked downcasted.

Shun: Damnit! Everything is falling apart! What caused this?! Is it because of Shigaraki Tomura?! Or is it the other League Members?! Or the Paranormal Liberation Front?!

Fumiko: I can't believe so many people had faith in villains like them...

Native: Once people change their views on heroes. Anything could happen...

*CRASH*

*ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR*

To their surprise, Remy and Teddy, who was in his beast form, appeared from the broken remains of the villain's hideout gave them another sudden ambush not even giving the heroes the composure to regain themselves!

Fumiko used "Sub-Zero"to freeze Teddy's rampage only for the younger brother to slash her ice into nothingness.

Fumiko, shocked by this, falls back before Teddy could slash her with his claws.

Deadly Scent used his intoxicated scents to try and subdue Teddy, only for Remy to get in the way and used his shadow master abilities to intercept the smell whisking it away.

Teddy: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Remy: That's right, Teddy. We found the enemies. Your enemies are the heroes. This is your chance to avenge Twice! Search and Destroy. Destroy any enemies in your way!!!

Teddy: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!

Shun: Well Shit...

Native: Deadly Scent! Get out of there!

Knowing that his quirk is basically useless in this fight, Shun had no choice but to use hand to hand combat. A method that he had taught Souta during his hero training.

As soon as the voodoo beast charged barring his sharp teeth, Shun aimed for the legs. Delivering a powerful blow causing Teddy to let out a yelp.

Remy: Whoa!

While the brothers were distracted, Fumiko sends a ice sealing attack to stop the brothers in their tracks but Teddy quickly catches her plan and used his beast tail to whack the ice off of him and Remy.

Fumiko wasn't done as she tried to used cold immunity to make the brothers get Frostbite preventing them from moving.

Shun continued delivering powerful brutals hits and kicks to the beast in order to slow him down while Native provide support.

But Teddy continued to remain undeterred and let's out another roar sending them back.

Shun: Shit!

Fumiko: We're trying everything...but it isn't working!

Remy: Foolish Heroes~! My cute baby brother is invincible when he is beast form. Especially when he is driven with rage! Now...

Remy transformed into his shadow master form as voodoo masks appeared around them.