Cruel Tragic World

Yuiga: Speaking of your quirks, how many are you able to use so far, Yukimura?

Mikoto: Hmm...Let's see. My Snow Quirk. My Father's Quirk. Engage. Image Breaker. Luminous Light.

Riku: So that's about five quirks.

Sima Qian: Luminous Light? Did you just say...Luminous light?

Mikoto: Yep. That's what I said? Why?

Tsuyoi: Luminous Light...is one of the first quirks ever to be discovered.

Class 1-C: ?!!!!

Chassy: Wait! Are you serious?!

Kyan: two hundred years ago...In Qing Qing, China. A baby was born and was the first person to be developed a quirk. He was called the Luminescent Baby.

Riku: *Analysing* This is true. This Quirk allows the Luminescent Baby to emit a bright light from their skin. This Quirk was used back when the Baby was a newborn. It likely became stronger as the Baby grew. But that was two hundred years ago since the Luminescent quirk was unnamed until now.

Sylvia: So Luminous Light must be the source of the quirk?

Jack: If that's true...how did Class Rep able to use it?

Yuiga: It is impossible... Mikoto is a possible chance one of the descendants of that baby.

Mikoto:.....Whoa.

Yuiga: If we look back on Midoriya. He can only use about a total of seven quirks. Mikoto only has five for now.

Mio: So Mikoto-kun can possibly use seven quirks as well?!

Present Mic: It's possible...I mean some of you here have dual-quirks, such as Viamel-chan and Akuma-chan.

Hein/Sylvia: True...

Haru: I can...use multiple quirks thanks to wild card.

Jack: That's not all...Some of us here are mutants as well.

Kenji: Yep...

Yin: *Shrugs*....

Hinamori: What an extraordinary class you have, Present Mic.

Present Mic: That's right! Every last one of my students is unique in their own way!

Yuiga: So that would mean we will have to go lots of intense training. I hope you guys are up for that.

Surprisedly. No one complained. Not even Jack nor Eito.

Geysis: Hmm...Impressive. No complaints.

Mikoto: That's because we're ready for anything.

Sylvia: That's right. We all made a promise to not sit idly by and let the League Of Villains tear down everybody.

Akari: You'll be surprised. There are an handful of people out there who believe freedom and peace are dull while they are willing to cause mass destruction and chaos.

Yuiga: She's right. It's isn't just Shigaraki and the League Of Villains. It's the person whose caused the most chaos just for the fun of it...

NIKO.

Tsume Yamikage's Demonic Alter Ego.

The Child Of Death. The Seed of Angra Mainyu Whose The God Of Chaos.

Destiny: I...just can't believe someone like him exist.

Yuiga: Let's think about what Niko had caused.

Mikoto: When we first met, he killed multiple citizens.

Sylvia: Then he kidnaps Yin.

Souta: Then later...the original class 1-C.