Niko's Plans

Plot: Niko's future plans for humanity to take down the hero society.

A/N: *Warning* Physical abuse and emotional manipulation in this chapter.

Pansa: Niko-sama! I will bring you salvation for this world! Oh Niko-sama!

Niko: BEGONE THOT!

*KICK*

Pansa: OWWWW!

Niko annoyingly had kicked Pansa square in the face sending the brainwashed villain straight further  into the room. Pansa had collided into a table hitting his head upon impact. Blood skittered down his face and from his nose.

An delightful look was on his face that even made Niko gave him a creeped out look.

Niko: Ugh! What's wrong with you?! Control yourself you stupid slave!

Pansa: Ahhh...I'm sorry.

*Punch*

Pansa: OW!

Niko: Manwhore!

Niko stomped on the villain's head while Pansa blushed even more getting the abuse.

Niko: Don't interrupt my villain monologue anymore if you don't want to die! Ya hear me! Don't you want to be with your beloved?

Pansa knew who he was talking about...Kobayashi Souta. His kohai from the new Class 1-C. The thought of the boy brought nothing but immensely pleasure to him. It made his nose bleed even more.

He wanted to see him again.

He wanted to touch him.

He wanted to smell him.

He wanted to taste him.

Niko: Answer me slave.

His foot on the other villain's skull had applied more pressure onto him.

Pansa: Yes~! I want to see him again~! I want to see my beloved kohai~~! So I can give him so much "love"...So much entirely~~~!!!

Hearts appeared in his eyes and he started to drool. It creeped Niko out even more before he kicked him again. Hard enough to draw more blood and fluid.

Niko: Lord Help You If I Get BLOOD or DROOL on these boots! I've just brought them! So quit acting like a rabbit in heat!

Pansa: Yes Niko-sama, I'm sorry!

Niko: Good~! Now...unless you want to be experimented again like the other four, I suggest you start pulling your weight.

Pansa: Pulling my weight?

Niko: Ugh! It's not that hard, dumbass! What I mean is...make yourself useful and find the rest of the your missing classmates. Some of them are dead I know. But some of you are still out there.

Pansa: Why do you need them, Master?

Niko: Well duh! Because of their quirks! Seriously! Do I fucking need to explain myself every single five minutes to a stupid pig like you!

Pansa: I'm...not a pig, Niko-sama. I'm a cheetah.

Niko: Did I ask for ya opinion, slave?

Pansa: Ah...No...

Niko: Then zip that mouth of yours before I tear it up and give you stitches~!

Pansa: Yes Niko-sama~~!

Niko laughed at how easy it is to brainwash people nowadays. He pulls out a shadow claws and grabs the other boy.

Niko: Now tell me buddy~! Why have you become MIA?