Round 3: Discussion

Komori: Gomenasai Tokoyami-kun...

Kinoko apologizes to Fumikage for attacking his lungs and tells him to get medicine from Recovery Girl to which he does.

The remaining members of Class 1-B team also comfort the members of the rival team and Itsuka accompanies Momo to the infirmary. who is carried on a chair by two Mini Transport Robots due to her injuries.

Manga: Are you okay, Jack-kun. I hope I didn't hit you too hard.

Jack: Nah. You cool bro. Is it true your quirk is actually manga related?

Manga: Yeah. That's the gist of it. As you can tell from my face~! (≧▽≦)

Jack: Cooooool!

Souta: It's still hard to believe you won. Usually your dumbass always lose.

Jack: *Meme* SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Kuroiro: Are you alright, Eito?

Eito: I'm fine. I hope my quirk didn't leave any side effects, Shihai-kun.

Kuroiro: It didn't and it's best I keep who my first love is to myself.

Eito: Understandable.

Kenji:....(I guess I don't have to slap him this time. At least he's being decent this time.)

Meanwhile, Shota Aizawa and Shinsou Hitshi comment on the extensive destruction done to Ground Gamma.

Vlad King admonishes Itsuka and Manga for not keeping the damage down to a minimum, and both students apologize for it.

Geysis: It's a good thing you didn't burn the entire Ground Gamma to the ground, Gold. I did say you could go all out but show a little restraint. You don't want to burn your teammates, do you?

Destiny: N-No sir! Sorry!

Due to Kinoko's mushrooms having another two hours until they disappear. Vlad King and Shota agree to take a break from the fighting in order to shift the field for the next battle. All the students discuss the battle and commend each other's fighting skills.

Souta: I can't believe Loudmouth's team won that last round.

Oka: At least on the bright side, he was the first one to get pummeled.

Kelly: Eito too.

Jack/Eito: HEY!!!

Mio: Seriously. 1-A and 1-B are both pretty compatible teams. We need to keep our guard up if we're going to face them.

Riku: Agree. Looking back on the first two rounds. Both Class 1-A and 1-B made a terrible mistake ignoring us. Which gave Team Mikoto the chance to use a stealth method to strike and win. Then in round 2, they almost had Team Jack, bit thanks to Shinsou's quick thinking and methods of leading the team. They were able to take advantage of both teams that led them to victory.

Chassy: Indeed. Which leads up to the next team. Round 3 of 1-A is Shouto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, Mashirao Ojiro, and Mezo Shoji.

Hein: While 1-B this time is Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Juzo Pony Tsunotori, and Sen Kaibara.

Kelly: And for us...The Class 1-C facing up aganist them will be...

Team Mio...Which consists of Mio Mori, Zoe, Chassy Lynn, and Kieran Omari.

Chassy: So it looks like we're up next...

Mio: Tbh, I don't think I could be able to face off aganist 1-A.

Maria: Iida-kun got a super fast quirk, chasing him is like trying to catch a speeding cheetah, nya.

Hein: Ojiro-kun relies on Martial Arts and his tail. While Shoji-kun's quirk grants him a set of tentacles alongside his arms. He can transform the tips of these tentacles to replicate other parts of his body (ex: mouth, ears, eyes).