Even Heroes Need Help...

The fight between the Voodoo Brothers against Deadly Scent and Yuki-Onna went brutal.

Shun, was barely hanging on to dear life. He was bleeding from his head and abodmen. All of his pheromones attacks and attempts to stop the Voodoo Brothers were useless. He begin to wonder how strong were these brothers.

Fumiko, though she didn't suffer that many wounds compared to Shun. But it surprised her that the Voodoo Brothers were able to deflect and block most of her ice freezing attacks.

Remy: What's wrong? Giving up?

Shun: Not until I die. (Well I definitely ain't dying here either! I got a little brother that I need to make sure is safe!)

Remy: Tch. You heroes don't know when to quit. I think it's time we closed the curtains on this fight of ours! Besides. Why keep fighting. You already lost.

Remy's puppetmaster mask appeared on his face while Teddy begin powering up while somehow growling and laughing demonically at the exact same time.

Remy: Teddy. Ultrabeast Voodoo Blast!

Teddy: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!

Releasing a very powerful magic blast, Teddy opened his mouth and send it at the two heroes. Fast.

Fumiko: Ice Wall!

As a last resort, Fumiko created an ice wall to prevent it from coming any further. However, it wasn't enough!

The ice wall was breaking and shattering.

Fumiko: (No....)

Shun: (Fuck...)

Fumiko: Please tell me you have any last second plans...

Shun: Heh. Sorry Ma'am...I don't...

Fumiko:...Me either...Gomenasai...

Shun: Yep...Looks like this is it...

While clinging to dear life, Shun looked around to see their fallen companions...

So many heroes...who gave up their lives...only to be killed in cold blood.
It was a massacre.

It absolutely bloody nightmare...

Is this really...how they die here...?

*Crush*

*Crumble*

The ice wall was collapsing.

Shun: (I'm sorry Souta...Looks like I won't be coming home...)

Soon, the attack broke through...

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

Remy: Heh heh heh~!

Teddy: Roar?

Remy: What is it Teddy-?!

Suddenly a purple magic chain wrapped around Teddy's core causing him to roar in agony!

Teddy: AUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!

Remy: WHAT THE-?!

To Remy's shock, Both Shun and Fumiko had survived the blast and a new hero had appeared before them all.

Shun looked up surprised he isn't dead yet and looked at their savior. It was a young attractive male wearing a purple witch hat, a  triple moon choker, a long occult-like purple robe, with matching black pants and boots. He had ebony skin and slight pointy ears. He wore circle sunglasses. His hair was also mix between black and purple (Melanie Martinez)

A/N: Lol. Me if I was anime.

Man: Oh thank goodness. I came at the nick of time. That was close.

Shun recognized him.