Round 5 Part 1

Deku leaps out ahead of his team, using Full Cowl to propel himself through the pipes at high speed.

Some of Izuku's classmates recognize that his team's formation is similar to Bakugo.

Sero: Noticed that he lack a sensory type like Jiro.

Jack: What does that mean?

Mikoto: It means that Izuku will have to work harder than Bakugo to find his enemies.

Bakugo: Tch.

Mikoto looked at Class 1-C team to see how they're holding up.

-Meanwhile-

Hein: Target has been spotted. Target initiative.

Lilac: So what's the plan?

Riku: The plan is...we're going to try and throw both 1-A and 1-B Teams off guard. Since Midoriya is everyone main target for this round. He's an easy distraction. The best we could do now is avoid him and go after the other teammates.

Akira: Y-Yeah. No offense. We don't stand much of a chance aganist Midoriya if one of us take him on by ourselves.

Maria: Yeah...the best we could do at this moment is go for the other teammates and battle them while Midoriya is distracted. We just gotta wait at the moment.

Hein used her "Werewolf Senses" to track down Izuku who cautiously advances through the battlefield, signaling to his companions that he will go ahead. He knows Class 1-B nor Class 1-C can't ignore him and stands out on purpose, fulfilling his act as a decoy.

Deku: (We Will Win!)

Suddenly a container flies towards him, although he dodges it and kicks it off. Izuku is aware that that attack is the product of Yanagi's Quirk, but before he can continue thinking about it, he seemingly hears Urarala screaming.

Deku shook his head. He knows it's a trap.

Hein: (Smart Move...)

Riku: (Shinsou must've used his Artifical Vocal Cords to mimic Uraraka's voice....We have to be careful if we ever end up giving aganist him.)

Lilac: (Maria-chan. You're up now. Go on and scout ahead for the other teams. Akira, provide her cover.)

Maria: (Okay~!)

Akira: (N-Not going aganist your orders but are you sure me leaving is a good idea? Without my shield, you guys could get in trouble.)

Hein: (I understand your concern. But remember, we all have been working on our quirks. It's time we out them to good use.)

Convinced by her words, Akira nodded his head.

Akira: (Okay!)

Both Maria and Akira went on ahead while Hein, Riku, and Lilac stayed behind looking for their own opening.

Hein: (Now we wait.)

*Little Earlier*

Briefly averting his gaze from the direction where he heard the scream, Izuku notices Neito on pipes below him, with a smuging smile.

Neito uses Yanagi's power to attack Izuku. Without wasting time, he shoots a Delaware Smash Air Force at him, although Neito easily dodges the attack by jumping into another pipe.

Neito: Oh no~! I've been caught!

Faking dismay at being spotted, Neito admits his team knows better than to ignore a powerhouse type like Izuku but adds that they might try crushing his team first.