Round 2 Part 1

It was the aftermath of Round 1. Class 1-C won that round. Team Mikoto were awarded with applause from their classmates whole the other students from 1-A and 1-B were scolded.

Erasherhead: I hope you all learn a lesson from this and reflect on the match.

Kirishima: Aw man! It's hard for me to make good use of my quirk when I'm not trying to fight...

Kouda: I-I needs to give better orders to insects so I focus more on Kin Control.

He looked at Kenji who nodded at him. Although, the vampire did apologize for ambushing him and taking his blood. Even though Kouda forgive him because it was a necessary tactic but the vampire student insisted he was still in the wrong to do it because he wasn't used to taking the blood from living people.

Denki: I was great.

Souta: Says the guy that got his ass handed to him by a girl.

Everyone: Pffft~!

Denki: *Blushes In Embarrassment*

Sylvia: You have no room to talk, Souta-kun~!

Souta: Tsk...

Meanwhile Tsuyu regrets losing her teammates and telling her weakness to Mikoto but the snow user reassured her it wasn't exactly her fault because she didn't knew they would be fighting aganist each other, and Hitoshi laments not making good use of what he's learned.

Erasherhead: Kirishima. Work on developing set-ups to lure your enemies to close-combat. Koji. Work on his weak points. Kaminari. You need to stop being too careless from the get-go. And Shinsou.

Shinsou: *Flinched*...

Erasherhead: Keep practicing the Binding Cloth.

Shinsou: *Nods*.....

Erasherhead: Asui...do not dwell on your mistakes and to work on making up for them next time.

Tsuyu: Yes Aizawa-Sensei...

Riku: You guys were amazing.

Haru: Hehe. Thanks.

Kenji: Yukimura deserves all the credit. It was his plan after all.

Mikoto: Hey come on. We all worked together, so we all deserve some praise.

Chassy: Indeed. That was a pretty good stealth mode you pulled Yukimura.

Zoe: Where did you learned that?

Mikoto: It's a little something I picked up from my Dad.

Luna: Whoa! Ninja Dad is pretty awesome~!

Sylvia: I though he was an retired samurai or something.

Mikoto: No. You're thinking of Tsuyoi-Senpai's grandpa. You guys remember Taka Fujimura-Sensei, right?

Some of them shuddered at the mentioned of the old man. They still need to watch their backs just in case the old coot appears once again.

Jack: Dude...Don't remind us...

Mio: I still can't believe he appeared behind us. How long was he standing there...?

Souta: That old man is such a creep...

Luna: So fricken true...

Mikoto: *Sighs*....

Vlad King was also scolding his students out on that no one was really acting as a leader, and had they picked one, they would've won.

Jurota apologizes to Ibara for allowing Class 1-C to complete their planning due to the fact that they all ignored them and focused on Class 1-A, while Neito approaches Hitoshi.