Nomus Unleashed!

Dr. Garaki desperately tries to flee from the Heroes but trips on Eraser Head's capturing tape he uses his Erasure on him. Kyan was there supporting the heroes while Akari and Tsuyoi stayed behind to help out the students.

Aizawa: You're not going anywhere.

Endeavor notices him growing older realizing that he is not actually Quirkless, and Naomasa theorizing it is the secret behind All For One's longevity.

Kyan: So he isn't quitkless. There are many of the related Quirks they have seen, such as super regeneration seem "rare", and perhaps those Quirks were either replicated or created artificially to help All For One.

Present Mic: And this bastard is the one who turned Oboro into Kurogiri and torturing my kids?!

From the database and evidence Mizuki found earlier. Kyan solemnly nodded.

Present Mic flips Kyudai over onto his back, angrily demanding he answer.

Present Mic: Why are you using your powers for evil? What good comes from harming students and turning them into mindless creatures?!

Two doctors, who were watching, come in and push Present Mic away, wanting to know what it is he's done wrong.

Doctor #1: Stop it! Why are you attacking Dr. Kyudai?!

Doctor #2: Aren't you supposed to be heroes?! What did he do wrong?!

Present Mic: *Serious* Stay out of this conversation. This doesn't concern any of you.

The two doctors flinched at the killer intent Present Mic was giving up notifying that neither of them had ever seen the goofy loud hero as such a thing.

Naomasa: Someone get these two out to here!

Mizuki and another Hero escort the two doctors away as Mandalay informs them they have evacuated everyone from the Hospital and are ready to fight.

Mirko, who's making her way to the morgue, suggests they could secure the place without a fight since the Nomu move on command and they have captured the one giving the commands.

Aizawa: Mic...Do you know where Geysis went...

Present Mic:....He says he had to take care of a little business...the little listeners are watching just in case...

Aizawa: Hmm...

*Meanwhile*

Yuiga: So you're coming with us...?

Geysis: Yes. I know exactly what you kids are going to do?

Stacy: And why should we trust you?

Hakuto: This could be just another ploy to try and make us bait for the PSC.

Geysis: Actually. Yes and no.

Hakuto: Eh?

Kaisen: Eh? What do you mean...?

Geysis:.....

Geysis did something that the former students were not expecting. He got down on his knees and pressed his head to the ground in front of them.

Vigilantes: ?!!!

Geysis: This is my way of apologizing for all I've done. After realizing how much you all went through and why I allowed it. I know this doesn't make up for what I've done. But I'm willing to atone for my actions.

Yuiga:....Geysis...

The elf man gets up at his feet. A perculiar gaze from him meet their eyes.

Geysis: Trust me. You're not the only ones who lost someone to the PSC!