A Mother's Mistake...

Rei: I'm so happy to hear the news...

Fumiko had Rei to come and visit her and Tohru in the Class 1-C dormitory.  Now that she was released from the mental hospital that kept her in capacity for the last ten years.

Mikoto and the other students had stepped out for a bit. Going to intense training with Geysis, Yuiga, and the others while preparing for the next war against the remaining League Of Villains.

So the three adults were to remain in the dormitory in the meantime. Tohru gave Rei some tea before heading to do his daily rounds while she and Fumiko talked.

Rei was taken aback to learn her younger sister was pregnant again.

Fumiko: It's been almost two months. I was going to tell you ahead of time but I got caught up in so many things, I didn't have the time.

Rei: That's quite alright, Fumi-chan. We all have our busy days. So is the baby going to be a boy or a girl.

Fumiko: *Smiles* I checked with my doctor yesterday. It's a girl.

Rei: Oh how delightful~! I bet Mikoto is very excited at being a big brother soon. I wonder did he tell Shouto, Natsuo, and Fuyumi yet?

Fumiko: With the recent events going on...I don't know. Maybe he told Shouto but I'm not sure about Natsuo and Fuyumi.

Rei: Fuyumi would no doubt be excited to hear the news. She would throw you a baby shower and send lots of gifts.

Fumiko smile brightened at that. It does sound like her niece. Fuyumi always did talked about family being important.

Tohru: I could let them know. They would be thrilled to hear about getting another family member.

The man came from the other room after finishing up a chore.

Tohru: So how you been Rei-Neechan.

Rei: I've been doing good, Tohru-kun. Thanks for asking. Now that I've admitted from the hospital. I can spend more time with my children.

Fumiko:.....If only you could say the same for....him...

Bringing up Touya was a sensitive topic...especially around Reibut Fumiko felt like she at least she needed to say something about him. The older woman made a small frown while staring at her tea filled cup.

Fumiko: Gomen. I know it's still a lot to take in-?!

Rei: It's fine, Fumi. I know you don't mean no harm...I do miss him...

Tohru: It's surprised me that he was still alive...all this time...It hurts that not only does he blame Endeavor for the way he is now. He blames all of us.

Fumiko: Mikoto said he can't forgive him. He understands Touya's anger but he refuses to allow him to kill Shouto and everyone else.

Rei: Mikoto...truly is a wonder.

Fumiko: What about you, Neechan?

Rei knew what she talking about. Her relationship with Touya. Before she was taken away due to her boiling water incident with Shouto. She will admit her relationship with Touya had soured over the years. She knew something was wrong with him but truly didn't see her own son. Touya had inherited his father's stubbornness.

She pleaded with Endeavor to help him because Touya just wants to be noticed by him. Instead of doing that, Endeavor stubbornly refused and he took it the hard way by preventing the children from coming near Shouto making Touya's insanity worsen. She then blamed Endeavor for eluding the problems by using his hero job as an excuse.